Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: No headphones... - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

groovindj wrote :
Did you uninstall the Pioneer ASIO driver?

What''s listed higher up in the 'playback' window (as it looks like you scrolled down)?

geposted Tue 27 Oct 20 @ 11:29 pm
locodog wrote :
windows level tweaking is for old gear

It's not level tweaking. WASAPI by default assumes any interface is stereo, and only sees the first two channels, so you have to go the Control Panel route to switch it to quadraphonic.

@AMAHM I asked if you uninstalled the ASIO driver, as maybe it's affecting how the SR2 is shown in WASAPI mode.

geposted Tue 27 Oct 20 @ 11:31 pm
No, did not uninstall but can try that. It did not ask me if I wanted to uninstall a previous version, so I assumed it did that automatically. I will start from the beginning. I have been having a mother problem with ASIO. If I try to select the ASIO setting tab, VDJ freezes and I have to ctrl/alt/del.

geposted Tue 27 Oct 20 @ 11:38 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
windows level, not "windows levels" [as in reconfiging outside vdj]
the majority of devices, when using wasapi, see master & headphones as separate devices, only a few denon & numark devices need quadrophonic setups. I've not seen a pioneer need that ever.
second column in audio config should offer the headphone/monitor device

geposted Tue 27 Oct 20 @ 11:45 pm
So "At the Windows OS level", not "Adjusting levels in Windows" - Gotcha :--)

Weird that the line icon is showing under 'playback' though. Normally that would be under 'recording'. Something odd is afoot.

geposted Tue 27 Oct 20 @ 11:47 pm
are we sure it works with wasapi
some pioneer controllers are only aiso

geposted Wed 28 Oct 20 @ 12:04 am
Uninstalled, reboot. Reinstalled, and same results.

geposted Wed 28 Oct 20 @ 12:18 am
Going to try ASIO for awhile to see if reinstalled drivers help. As I stated before, the ASIO setup tab can't be activated, or VDJ freezes.

geposted Wed 28 Oct 20 @ 12:21 am
I want to thank all of you for trying to help me out, any new ideas will be welcomed. I will let you know If I get things going.

geposted Wed 28 Oct 20 @ 12:24 am
My ASIO sound panel looks the same,

geposted Wed 28 Oct 20 @ 3:12 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)