Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: tracks does not match up with the beat

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

im playing a track on deck 1 and playing another on deck 2 ive set it to beatlock and bpm is the same the beat counter is in line with each other but the tracks does not sound very good could some one explain were im going wrong please

geposted Wed 28 Oct 20 @ 10:27 am
You need to make sure the beat grids are correct.

geposted Wed 28 Oct 20 @ 10:34 am
thanks for replying i have checked as you can see in picture they are inline with each other but still sounds rubbish ive even tried key matching but doesnt sound any better

geposted Wed 28 Oct 20 @ 2:12 pm
Learn how to mix.

geposted Wed 28 Oct 20 @ 3:55 pm
LOL! Tell it like it is :-)

Where's the picture?

geposted Wed 28 Oct 20 @ 3:56 pm
thanks for advise but thats what im trying to do that why im asking i thought forums was meant to help people

geposted Wed 28 Oct 20 @ 4:04 pm
So you're a learner? Here's the thing - the software doesn't do everything for you. You shouldn't expect it to.

My suggestion would be to start by learning to beat match manually. Don't rely on the BPM readouts, or sync, or waveforms, or beatgrids.

Match by ear. When you know how to do that, and can do that consistently, then you have the foundations on which to build.

geposted Wed 28 Oct 20 @ 4:12 pm
thank you im trying to learn but the only help i have is the internet as i dont know anyone else that can help me learn if i get to know the basics its a start sp more info the better please

geposted Wed 28 Oct 20 @ 4:35 pm

geposted Wed 28 Oct 20 @ 5:11 pm
First learn how to count music beats and bars...once you've understood that learn about phase. You want in-depth instruction hit my pm...Ill walk you through it...covid got me home all the time anyway.

geposted Fri 30 Oct 20 @ 3:56 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)