Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Where's my Ricky Martin ? Help! - Page: 2
klausmogensen wrote :
It's working fine for me - if I understand correctly what you want to do

open the left column and select any playlist, then try to find the file I mean it

geposted Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 8:07 pm

geposted Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 8:30 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
SearchInFolder on is maybe missing

combined with sort by playcount sort by lastplay maybe a solution
KeepSortOrder may interfere too

but search sort order nor double sort appear in browsersort:

my browserSort :
file=-Last Play|file(samp)=Pos|file(ask)=Par|file(sbnk)=Volume|file(hist)=-Titre|file(karh)=Heure de lecture|file(play)=-Last Play|side(auto)=Original Sort Order

this gives :
file=-Last Play|file(hist)=-Play Count|file(ask)=Исходный порядок сортировки|file(samp)=Исходный порядок сортировки|file(sbnk)=Исходный порядок сортировки|file(play)=-Last Play

geposted Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 8:43 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
good video helps us.

2018 rnb 2 doesn't contain any ricky martin,

inside a playlist your sort order is not play count, if you upload your settings to dropbox or pastebin, it can be fixed.

geposted Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 8:45 pm
Nicotux wrote :
SearchInFolder on is maybe missing

combined with sort by playcount sort by lastplay maybe a solution
KeepSortOrder may interfere too

but search sort order nor double sort appear in browsersort:

my browserSort :
file=-Last Play|file(samp)=Pos|file(ask)=Par|file(sbnk)=Volume|file(hist)=-Titre|file(karh)=Heure de lecture|file(play)=-Last Play|side(auto)=Original Sort Order

this gives :
file=-Last Play|file(hist)=-Play Count|file(ask)=Исходный порядок сортировки|file(samp)=Исходный порядок сортировки|file(sbnk)=Исходный порядок сортировки|file(play)=-Last Play

i try (((( video https://skr.sh/v8LtHh42gaF?a

geposted Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 8:52 pm
locodog wrote :
good video helps us.

2018 rnb 2 doesn't contain any ricky martin,

inside a playlist your sort order is not play count, if you upload your settings to dropbox or pastebin, it can be fixed.
sorry I'm Russian))) I communicate through a translator))) don't understand how to fix it ?

geposted Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 8:57 pm
please share your full settings.xml to dropbox, pastebin, google.docs something like that

geposted Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 8:57 pm

geposted Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 9:01 pm

geposted Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 9:20 pm

geposted Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 9:27 pm

geposted Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 9:27 pm
results?

geposted Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 9:28 pm

geposted Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 10:29 pm

geposted Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 11:07 pm
djmishagra wrote :
Hello, can I make it so that, in the search always, from the top there are tracks that I often play, without using the new filter button? So it was in version 7, and it is very convenient for me , in version 8 I spend a lot of time to find the right track (((, I scanned my entire database, on version 7, I find the right track in e second, on version 8, it takes 10-15 seconds, and I have to click either the filter button or return to the playlist, it is very not convenient((((

video my problem https://disk.yandex.ru/i/nQHcip0f8EloUA

I want that always from any folder, when searching on top there were tracks that I often play, as it was in version 7

Watch the video, detailed the problem https://disk.yandex.ru/i/R9XBnfyeQaGGKg

geposted Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 11:21 pm
double

geposted Wed 02 Jun 21 @ 7:22 am
djmishagra wrote :

open the left column and select any playlist, then try to find the file I mean it

Still works fine here - with the settings I have set to the search in the beginning of the video

geposted Wed 02 Jun 21 @ 7:30 am
klausmogensen wrote :
djmishagra wrote :

Still works fine here - with the settings I have set to the search in the beginning of the video

this is exactly what I need, how did you do it? it doesn't work for me(((

video https://disk.yandex.ru/i/uaxQPcngkSKIhw

geposted Wed 02 Jun 21 @ 8:49 am
I don't think I did much
- I enabled playcount in a playlist
- I ordered by it descending - that gives me just the tracks in the playlists by default
- I set the search criteria to "all local files" and disable "search in local folder" like seen in the beginning of the video
That was it - then it searches globally, and keeps ordering by playcount descending when I change playlists
I think the search criteria settings were the important ones for me

geposted Wed 02 Jun 21 @ 8:55 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
yes this is weird, with same search settings sort order for search is lost between search (reset to none) here too

geposted Wed 02 Jun 21 @ 8:56 am
83%