Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: atomix control-keys on your keyboard

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

while waiting for the perfect solution (DMC-1),
has anyone got good tips on how to put the atomix functions on a regular keyboard?

I mean, how do you guys do it? Put stickers on keys, color-coding, write on the keys and put some coating on to prevent the ink wearing off, that kind of thing. Any hints are welcome!

arie
DJ Digital

geposted Fri 29 Mar 02 @ 3:29 pm
i have bought a new keyboard, pulled 75% of the keys off and put stickers on the keys with their functions

geposted Fri 29 Mar 02 @ 4:34 pm
Well ...... I don't use ANY keyboard shortcuts for the EQ since the control is not fine enough. As for the other functions .... I assigned them to keys on the outer part of the keyboard, and then put the labels right above or below them.

For instance I assinged PlayPause/Stop/Cue/Magic .... etc .. to all the "function keys " (1, F2 etc) and put the labels on the flat part right above them.

geposted Fri 29 Mar 02 @ 4:40 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
I assigned many functions to my keyboard such as play, pause, cue, bass, mid, treble, effects for each player. I just used colored stickers and a pen. It works pretty good but I find I have to replace some of the stickers every week as they fall off. I am also waiting for the DMC-1.

DJ Hoemboy

geposted Fri 29 Mar 02 @ 9:47 pm
just visualise da keyboard as ur board.and use stckers,but obviously program da keys first.

geposted Sun 31 Mar 02 @ 9:49 am
(nt = no text)

geposted Sun 31 Mar 02 @ 9:50 am
PigsFlyHome userMember since 2002
Here's what I was thinking....
Design a skin where the control button area is a picture of the keyboard with the functions super imposed. Gives you a visual indication of where every thing is without having to mess with you keyboard.

geposted Mon 01 Apr 02 @ 10:15 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)