Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: I DJ'd Live with Atmoixmp3....

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

At last....after months of thinking about it and bedroom testing/messing about, I DJ'd live with the full version of AtomixMp3 !!!

Did a 4 hour set for my sisters 18th birthday! had about 60 people in this large hall....had the PC, 2 stereos, 200 watt and a 400 watt and of course lights and 2 smoke machines !!

Atomix played perfectly through-out the session without a single blip or slowdown and system resources were hardly affected. I ripped all my CD's to 160 kbits/sec mp3's and it sounded great.....although the crowd's did'nt want as much trance/house as i would have liked :)

Quite a few were impressed that I was mixing live with this software so I did my fair share of salesmanship :)

All was done on one soundcard and despite having a pint of bitter spilt over my entire PC the show still went on !

Atomixmp3 is simply surperb - Well worth the money. If your wondering whether its up to the job let me tell you = It is!!

geposted Sat 27 Apr 02 @ 11:40 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Awesome, great to here others using the soft in the real world. I use atomix every weekend at a small club. Hope to hear more from you. What did you think of the dual mono out with 1 sound card ? Great feature isn't it !

DJ homeboy

geposted Sun 28 Apr 02 @ 1:14 am
Well .... that is the thing about DJing ... you should not play alot of stuff only you like ... you play what the crowd wants, as for the genre you like ... play it @ your discretion. But for something like that ... just play anything they'd want to dance to !

Great to hear everything went OK !!

Also ... When you're playing a crowd like that, they do not care about sound quality. They probably can't even tell a difference between CD and cassette.

geposted Sun 28 Apr 02 @ 7:17 am
DJ OmniHome userMember since 2001
Another report from "the real world". 8-)

I also DJed a live set last night for a private party and everything went very well (as usual) 8-). I've been using AtomixMp3 for mobile DJing since april 2001 and have never had any horror story happen to me (except once when I was using version 1.12 but it wasn't an extremely big problem). I absolutely recommend using it live as it will make your life a lot easier and let you focus on track selection, emceeing, controlling the lights, etc.

Jonathan Côté
http://www.productionsomni.com

geposted Mon 29 Apr 02 @ 12:44 am
LeeTpaHome userMember since 2003
I use Atomix in a large club 5 days a week... I have never had any problems. However just in case there is a second computer hooked up and ready at all times. Atomix has always worked well for me

geposted Thu 02 May 02 @ 9:29 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)