Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: OOPS. THIS IS WHAT I MEANT. IGNORE THE MSG BELOW...

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

1. set cuepoints for atomixmp3? Everyone says something about cuepoitns and I'm not quite sure what they're talkin about.

2. make my own effects for atmomixmp3? I like the ones available but I was wondering if there was a website available for more options in terms of effects and how I can make my own?

3. get my hands on an mp3 editor? I want to add my own touch by providing music that wouldn't be available on the original mp3. that way I can just play it on the other deck. oh yeah how would I play two tracks at the same time? All I can do is move the fader to the other song but then the orginal song i have playing before i switched the fader isn't playing anymore!

Hope someone can help!!

Eric

geposted Fri 03 May 02 @ 12:42 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Ok I believe I have answers for all of your questions. To set the cue points just press ctrl + a number on the number pad. Now after this the cue point you have set there will automatically go to that spot everytime you hit that number. To really get the best of this feature you need to go into your shortcuts and assign play also to every number that you have assigned a cue oint. this will make the song jump to the cue point and play, a really cool feature. By the way I am not to sure if the shortcuts will be saved after because you are using the trial version. For making you own effects I have heard that you need c++ programing skills. Maybe DJ Corpse or ikke can help you with this. I have heard of 1 good mp3 editors that is free mp3 workshop. As for buying 1 I would reccomend Acid Pro. Last but not least for Atomix to play both decks it is quite simple swith the option that say crossfader in the options menu to smooth or full. Right now by the sounds of it, it is set to cut. This program is the best DJ software around if you have not purchased the full version I reccommend you do so. If you have the full version please log in when you post messages.

DJ Homeboy

geposted Fri 03 May 02 @ 8:23 pm
CHarmanPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Not being a expert with Automix I will only address what I know so far. To question #2 ... you can record anything you would like for the effects. Just record them in Wave format and save to hard drive. then have take the number of one of the effects and point the file to where you saved your own wave effect. You could make effects of up for sound effects...movie dialog clips, or even sounds of body fuctions if you want.
Which brings me to question #3's answer. Look for a program called Cool Edit .... you can download a trial version of it if you want. I have the full version and it is fantastic. Just do a search at cnet.com (downloads) and download the trial. Hope this helps.

geposted Fri 03 May 02 @ 10:17 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
CHarman, I believe he was refering to the effects not the samples.

Rgds,

DJ Homeboy

geposted Fri 03 May 02 @ 11:13 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)