Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: BPM-Studio Skin v2.1Question

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

first sorry about my english it's not very good.

I'm working on a BPM-Studio Design Skin and i wan't to know
what's about the copyright?

geposted Sun 10 Mar 02 @ 5:54 am
I personnaly don't think the skins are copyrighted ...
Regards ...

geposted Mon 11 Mar 02 @ 11:54 am
mm no caxo q' dice acaa denme cosas en español

geposted Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 9:54 pm
los Skin son muy buenos
podriamos decir que es o son los mejores para un software
para los mejores DJ

geposted Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 10:54 pm
SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I recently MODIFIED (did not create or copy) Deejay Ken's great VinylVideo skin. I added a few features, made better use of space, and overall, I feel that I improved it (at least for my application).

When I tried to submit it to the site, it was rejected because it looked too much like Native Instruments' Traktor DJ Studio. Of course, it looked less like Traktor than the original, which poses the question "Why did the original skin get on there in the first place??

So I was kinda pissed, but in the end it worked out good for everyone else because I went on to develop the VideoVision skin, which was inspired largely by Deejay Ken's layout ideas. I made sure to develop all my own original graphics from scratch, and reworked the layout quite a bit, and now I have what I feel to be the ultimate 1280 pixel wide Video DJ skin. (latest version available at http://fullspec.ca/misc/skins/VideoVision_v4B2_1280.zip )

Uh... moral of the story is that I wouldn't bet on the staff accepting the BPM skin, because a skin that even slightly looks like other DJ software is apparently not allowed. (Even if it's outdated and obsolete DJ software).

geposted Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 5:34 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)