Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Why the plugins are for full version?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

The plugins are only for the full version. But I have the Demo of Atomix MP3 v2.3 and I want to download plugins but I can't because that are only for the full version. I ask: Will have plugins for the users of the demos and have to enjoy with this excellent program?

geposted Sun 07 Mar 04 @ 9:09 pm
You already have 3 plugins with the demo version. We think it's enough to test the software.

Coyote

geposted Sun 07 Mar 04 @ 11:11 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
If you enjoy using Atomixmp3, why not buy it?
then you'll have access to all of the plug-ins.

geposted Tue 09 Mar 04 @ 10:48 pm
po favor si alguien sabe donde encontrar mas plug ins de atomix por favor lo mas pronto gracias

geposted Sat 30 Jul 05 @ 8:25 am
lazarosHome userMember since 2005
why when i try to down;oad plug-ins says only full version? i already have it!!!

geposted Mon 01 Aug 05 @ 5:16 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
The full version is the version you buy on the AtomixMP3 website!

The full version found i don't know where isn't enough and very important, it isn't legal!!!

geposted Mon 01 Aug 05 @ 8:02 pm

geposted Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 1:06 am
Mi gente,
In order to enjoy all the plugins and more you have to buy the full version. And yes, atomix can tell if you have a cracked version and not a full legal version. Buy the full version of the program, its a good investment and you can get all the plugins and support that you need. We have many wonderful former "Crackheads" (No pun intended) who are now recovering, legit users, and loving the full version. Crack is Whack! Buy the Full Version. Like Smokey say: Only you can prevent "Peo" fires, Only you. LOL!
Cuidate!
VDJ Batibiri

geposted Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 4:45 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I'm a very good example for this crack thing.

I used a crack for a few months, saving up the money, and then bought the software, 9 months ago. Now i'm a VIP!

I apologized to everybody for using a crack a long time ago and now nobody remembers that!

geposted Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 5:10 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)