Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Free Exhibits Pass For Atlantic City

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Anybody want a pass for the show?
1 so far, 1st one gets it, email me with addy.

geposted Thu 04 Aug 05 @ 9:47 pm
i e-mailed you my mailing address...i would love to go
thanks!

geposted Thu 04 Aug 05 @ 11:43 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Are you really DJ Larry D?? I have heard a couple of your hip hop mixs.

geposted Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 8:59 am
Yes...but i haven't remixed or edited anything in a long time. now i just do weddings and help run the office for www.astrodj.com. are you going to be at the djtimes show homeboy? i would love to go. i haven't been to one in about 4 years.

geposted Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 2:36 pm
Yes I will be attending the Atlantic City Show. What happened? Why just weddings? Man you had some serious skills. Whats your msn?

geposted Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 6:32 pm
Homeboy,
I see that you are with the "Internal team". Does that mean you will be at the expo for virtual dj as a vender? If so I would love to help you and the rest of the team at the virtual dj booth in the exhibit hall. I have been using every aspect of vdj for about 2 years now. I use a gateway & a dell laptop, a dac 2, & tcv. Here is a short video of me on the tcv with vdj www.astrodj.com/djlarrydontcv.avi For music I have four 300 gig external usb-2.0 hard drives.
hd1 - mobile gig music with all original versions of every song on the planet
hd2 - club gig remixes with every issue of every remix service on the planet
hd3 - karaoke tracks with 75,000 karaoke tracks - (these are zipped so i can't use vdj with them)
hd4 - video gig videos with every issue of promo only videos & then some
If you have an extra venders pass, let me know if you would like my help at the expo. I can bring my hard drives to help demo vdj to possible new users.

ps: Thanks for the "serious skills" compliment! I don't work in clubs anymore so i don't really have the need to remix anything. I'm 35yrs old and married now...so I retired into the wedding market. With weddings I can make alot more money in a shorter time compared to clubs.

geposted Sun 07 Aug 05 @ 3:48 pm
Yes I will be attending with VDJ as a vendor and I will see what I can do about getting you in ;) If you have msn messenger, aim, or some other chat program let me know and post your contact info for it so we can chat about the show.

geposted Sun 07 Aug 05 @ 8:53 pm
i use icq - user icq # is 110850333, i'll be on tonight...hope to talk to you soon.

ps: what did you think of my funny little video?

geposted Sun 07 Aug 05 @ 9:41 pm
Nice video. You are the Larry D I know ;) I have added ICQ to my machine and your ID.

geposted Sun 07 Aug 05 @ 9:45 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
In this order I recieved replies.
Chris, Basic DJ
Barry McKinley
And Larry D.

I have been out all weekend, so Chris gets it unless he scored some other way.
Barry would be next, and it sounds like Larry is all set.

geposted Sun 07 Aug 05 @ 11:28 pm
Yeap larry will be all set :)

geposted Sun 07 Aug 05 @ 11:49 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)