Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: XP-10 dimensions

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

ProtoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Anyone know the actual dimensions of the XP-10. Looking at the picture and a given a 100mm slider, it looks rather small. This could be good by the way: I hate dragging large things around.

geposted Thu 18 Mar 04 @ 10:11 am
Dimensions (W x D x H) - 140mm x 210mm x 25mm
Weight - 370 g

geposted Thu 18 Mar 04 @ 12:58 pm

geposted Thu 18 Mar 04 @ 1:14 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
300grams sounds a wee bit light, it's about the weight of a small ready meal, lets just hope we don't get bored and decide to eat them.....

i'm also eager to hear about how good they are, and if they meet my expectations i'll most certainly be bying a pair.

to the audience it'll look like you've got cd mixers and a laptop, pretty top stuff!

geposted Thu 18 Mar 04 @ 8:30 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
smalltalk this is much more expensive than Atomix will be selling them for. Those controllers may work but there is currently a problem with amd and the xp10 so I would wait until we release them.

geposted Thu 18 Mar 04 @ 9:42 pm
Yeah I read about that. Althoug I do not have a problem with the price, I am personally going to wait for your version to ensure compatibility issues/support.

Keep up the good work.

geposted Fri 19 Mar 04 @ 11:11 am
On the weight issue (I wish they had an edit feature so I could add the thing I forget).

300g is about the same weight as 3 average mobile phones. Bearing in mind the XP10 consists mainly of plastic and a PCB with components, that would seem about right.

geposted Fri 19 Mar 04 @ 11:18 am
@ homeboy

whenabouts will u be releasing them

anytime befor june maybe??

cheers

and then the problem with XP will be fixed??

geposted Wed 24 Mar 04 @ 6:56 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)