Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Can I have another trial please? :-D

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

idj4uPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hey is there anyway I can get the 30 day VDJ trial again? I had version 1.7, liked it but I made the mistake of testing it out (at home) during my busiest time of year.... I really didn't give it a decent trial, and I need to spend some money on the move to digital SOON!

:D

geposted Sun 21 Mar 04 @ 10:41 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
My trial was 4 hours, that's all it took.

Make the licence your first move towards digital.

I have spent many hundreds on dj software, and for the measely $114.00 US, you can't miss.

Not only that but 1.08 is nearly perfect, so what are you waiting for?

geposted Sun 21 Mar 04 @ 9:38 pm
well said mp3jrick :)

geposted Sun 21 Mar 04 @ 10:12 pm
Well, thing is I did have a good question about the operation of Virtual DJ..... just a simple little "wish I could do this" kind of thing. The post went unanswered, which is cool (not grizzling here) but now that I have the answer via that other place we visit, Rick, I want to test it out before buying.

geposted Tue 23 Mar 04 @ 11:08 am
Nothing personal man,

Mind telling us all what the question was?

Bear in mind we have people willing to reload windows to continue using this app for zip. That doesn't pay the developers, and honestly from what I've seen of other apps, these are the only ones worthy of getting paid, period.

I agree sometimes when the clock is running it isn't easy to evaluate leisurely or conveniently.
This might be a good case for a start counter instead of a clock timer for demos.

geposted Tue 23 Mar 04 @ 12:15 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
idj4u,

I have modified your account. You can open the software for evaluation for another day.

geposted Tue 23 Mar 04 @ 6:09 pm
Awesome. That's all I needed! Thank you. I will test it out tonight at home. :)

Looks like I'll be making a purchase soon.

geposted Tue 23 Mar 04 @ 8:12 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Your welcome...Enjoy

geposted Wed 24 Mar 04 @ 1:25 am
Well, buggered if I can figure out how to make the 1 day trial work. It still loads with 0 days remaining on the splash window. I uninstalled and reinstalled a few times but no luck. Oh well, at least it plays for a couple minutes before shutting down.

Rick my question was answered by cyderhouse elsewhere. If you're unsure who I am, I'm in New Zealand - that should nail it.

However, even though the question was answered, I can't see it working.

I need to know that the pitch can be left at say 2.5% for an entire playlist. In short, I want to have a playlist running at 2.5% (or any pitch) and be able to walk away knowing that every song out of that playlist will be pitched up at 2.5%.

Maybe it's because I don't know how to get a playlist to go non stop yet, but everytime I load a new song, the pitch resets to zero.

I know this sounds silly but it's a very very important thing to me. I am quite happy with CD players, and digital would be cool however this little thing is actually one of the final deciding factors for me. Weird huh? LOL

geposted Wed 24 Mar 04 @ 6:28 am
about the continous playlist.. there is a star on the left corner of the playlist window... toggle that to automix...

and for the 2.5% just enable the auto bmp option and the next song will automatically match to the beat of the previous song... needless to say the "2.5%" thing only works if both of them are the same bpm... but if not at least the songs will run ant a steady beat

hope this solves it...

cheers

ananda

geposted Wed 24 Mar 04 @ 6:37 am
Ok thanks for the helpeveryone. I finally worked out how to get it to do a basic fade mix from deck 1 to deck 2....

Unfortunately it won't keep the pitch settings the way I need.

I need for every song to be 2.5% pitched. Beatloack is not the right function. I have the "Auto Pitch reset" disabled, yet that pitch goes back to zero at the end of each track...

Is this operator error or something I have to wait for in a future release (if so, I'll post it in the appropriate forum)

Thanks again for all the help!

geposted Wed 24 Mar 04 @ 10:22 am
OK, now I know my little incognito friend, that's too funny.

Mod's: He is legit, been cultivating him and others on other boards. Please do what you can to get him a demo.

I will try this tonight on my system and get right back to you.
I remember you asking that and thought it was working for you.
Man we got to get you on board here!
Jason usually checks these boards, I will mention it to him.
New Zealand will never be the same.

geposted Wed 24 Mar 04 @ 2:18 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Nick,

You are right this is a BIG TIME BUG! teamers fix this asap
pitch with reset no matter if you have it disabled or not. I'll post this in the bug fix section. Sorry nick bro I'm sure they'll fix it.

geposted Wed 24 Mar 04 @ 11:24 pm
I tried it tonight with no success Nick.
Just the same I would get the program and start learning it's features. And get ripping man, thats what takes the time.
Rick

geposted Thu 25 Mar 04 @ 2:20 am
Oh dear - what have I done?? LOL

Great, I was starting to think I was just a bit slow, not able to grasp a simple task the way it was described...

Would this be a 1.09 fix?

geposted Fri 26 Mar 04 @ 10:12 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
I hope so nick but vdj is tight lipped about the things they are up to.

geposted Sat 27 Mar 04 @ 5:54 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)