Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Two Sound Cards in Laptop

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

hey...

thinking of buying a laptop...

what do u recommend the config be...is it possible to get one with two sound cards... if not what about the headphones.. i will be buyin the full version...

cheers

ananda

geposted Wed 24 Mar 04 @ 6:20 am
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I don't think you should buy your laptop only according to the embeded sound card. Choose a good laptop, strong enought for VDJ (and your other needs).

After all, if you only have got one sound card output (2 is rare on laptop), you will be able to buy an USB sound card (not expensive by now).

Good search :)

geposted Wed 24 Mar 04 @ 7:47 am
BolekkkHome userMember since 2004
kaleo is right

buy a good laptop and a creative usb sound card cause they are more stabble then the cheaper funny named ones . they sometimes cut and crackle and pop like rice crispices and its terrible u get annoyed so go creative. but ye about the laptop u have to buy a good one with a nvidia graphics card no ATI shared memory stuff they are really bad i have a compaq 2500 it was a bargain but im upset about it the graphics are verybad and they slow ur program and they are JUST BAD , buy a good laptop no bargains or ull regret it like i am now.

geposted Sat 27 Mar 04 @ 1:06 pm
many thanks

i was going from place to place trying to find a laptop with two sound cards and all i got were looks like "where the hell did u fall from"

many thanks once again..

cheers
ananda

geposted Mon 29 Mar 04 @ 3:23 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)