Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: can u connect a vestax mixer to virtual dj?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

hi there every 1 ive got a vestax mixer can i connect it 2 virtual dj? and also im trying to set up my 2 soundcards ones a soundblaster live value and a built on soundcard to my motherboard but i cant get the built on 1 to work do they conflict if its a bulit on 1 with a pci slot 1 thanks for any help yous might have ;)

geposted Sat 27 Mar 04 @ 5:41 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003

geposted Sat 27 Mar 04 @ 5:52 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Nope Virtual Dj only works with Rane mixers LOL Just kidding...you have sound options in the full version.

geposted Sat 27 Mar 04 @ 7:02 pm
thanks for the help mate ,i have this version Atomix Virtual DJ 1.08 it just says virtual dj pro in the comparing bit can u use it with this version? i change it to a mixer in the configuration bit were u change the sound but how do u get it to work with the console like use the mixer to correspond wi the crossfaders etc on virtual dj

geposted Sat 27 Mar 04 @ 7:08 pm
and another thing how do i set up the mixer to the speakers im a virtual dj noob lol

geposted Sat 27 Mar 04 @ 7:09 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
You will need a 4 channel sound card or 2 sound cards the full version of VDJ Pro, patch cables from your mixer to the sound card. What kind of computer laptop or desk?

geposted Sat 27 Mar 04 @ 7:11 pm
desktop one m8 ,im trying 2 get my onboard sound one working with my soundblaster live but it wont come up :(

geposted Sat 27 Mar 04 @ 7:26 pm
funkykid,

Your first problem is: using the cracked version !!

geposted Sat 27 Mar 04 @ 10:21 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)