Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: i ilove using it but......

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

im addicted using nor playing with virtual dj but my biggest problem is that i dont have that much money to purchase the said software, therefore to the VDJ team please dont be angry with me if im using the crack version of it, the demo will work only for 20 days, so ive decided to look at the internet that will work several times i mean no end, im so sorry about it, VDJ makes me an addict to mixing music............... if ever please send me a copy of it for free, im just using this at home for my self, ive bought a lot of music just for this...........well im using the crack version of this paradox...... ive tried this VDJ3 and it really works good i mean very good,

thanks VDJ team, god bless and more power to your team

geposted Sat 17 Sep 05 @ 9:00 am
any body who has a good heart can give me a copy of licensed VDJ?????

please im addicted to it also

geposted Sat 17 Sep 05 @ 9:02 am
Stop dreaming, don't be a bad man, and buy it that's all!

geposted Sat 17 Sep 05 @ 10:56 am
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Here's my code you can use:
HAM - BUR - GER I 812

geposted Sat 17 Sep 05 @ 2:35 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
That's very greedy Bogart ;).

geposted Sat 17 Sep 05 @ 4:32 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
I'd give you 30 points for at least being honest melchorlee.
Being a professional dj takes money as does any business just starting up.

I'm sure if you want it bad enough you'll find a way in due time.
Don't expect a crack to work properly and remember YOUR reputation relies on a good performance.
And your reputation is the key to success in anything.

You will not find many here that will offer assistance to crack users however, nothing personal.

geposted Sat 17 Sep 05 @ 4:32 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003

geposted Sat 17 Sep 05 @ 4:41 pm
djreneePRO InfinityMember since 2004
I was getting a little misty eyed reading this one. :-(
LMAO

geposted Mon 19 Sep 05 @ 3:33 pm
someone let me know if he gets a copy for free from atomix. if so, this is how i will aquire all my software in the future,.. by asking nicely in the forums and threating to use a cracked version if they don't give it to me. this has to be one of the best posts in a really long time. LMFAO!

geposted Mon 19 Sep 05 @ 5:42 pm
rouckyHome userMember since 2005
Call me a crack head guys but im also gonna be on the open. I stay at a student residence and now again we have private parties, so i always play with the crack-version. I understand the implications of doing this but seriously i cant afford, not now anyway but im saving for it. Well like other pple i decided to come out of the dark room, oh im in germany but from south africa.

geposted Wed 21 Sep 05 @ 4:45 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
In other words, you steal the program to play stolen mp3s at frat parties that professional djs would generally get.......
Back to your dark place man......don't trip over your balls on the way out.

geposted Wed 21 Sep 05 @ 4:53 pm
I'm surprised crackheads are allowed to post here. Would you let crackheads in your home?

geposted Wed 21 Sep 05 @ 7:59 pm
As much as I admire your honesty...your brass neck totally impresses me too.

I can't afford it and I'm using the cracked version...so please just give me a copy so I don't feel so bad about it.

I wonder if I could get Martin, Clay Paky, Pulsar, Logic Systems and Tannoy all to do something simmilar if I write to them.
Hey I really admire how good your lighting is and your audio hard ware is fantastic but...I just can't afford it, maybe you could send me some...for free.
I'll send the mail tomorrow but I don;t think I'll be holding my breath.

;-$

I thnk I'm going to setup a PayPal account for donnations...there must be some really silly people in this world.

geposted Thu 22 Sep 05 @ 5:47 am
diskodHome userMember since 2005
i juss used the trial version of VDj and guess what i liked it but the funny thing is where i live we dont
have vendors that carry it.
so what you say??? so i can't buy it anywhere else so i have to save mony that i have to convert to foreign currency cos i know ours has got issues so i can buy it i do know ho w these pple that use cracks feel no to say its good or what
all i am saying we need to encourage them and not to diss them like that.

geposted Thu 22 Sep 05 @ 4:25 pm
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
DJ Ross M

Hey mate...:o)

I've been trying to get a hold of you for a while...but couldn't ever remember your name!!! D'oh!!!

I'm from Glasgow too (well, paisley, but work in glasgow) and i've been checking out your blog. What kind of monitor mount is that you use for your flattie???

I'm going flight case/monitor mad and trying to get summink sorted.

Cheers for any advice you can offer mate.

P

geposted Thu 22 Sep 05 @ 6:30 pm
changing the topic....
i like that.... :)

going back to back what diskod said..

i used the cracked version too.. but i saved and i got it.. i was lucky i guess and i am thankful.. and i was the first one to admit it the minute i registered

i really do agree with diskod on the fact that we should consider "crackhead's" position in light of the fact that some cannot afford it due to geographical and/or monetary constraints...

i live in india so i have faced both.. not too easy to buy of the internet from here.. but i was luck enough to have parent with intl credit cards, so i paid them back..

but yeah.. part of me laughs at the nasty lil posts against crackheads but we dont know the whole story...

but what the man with his music pointed out is how they were allowed to post here in the first place..

atomix is really actively against piracy.. i mean c'mon i could not install the legit version because my computer at one point of time had the cracked version and i was in touch with support staff for two days before they fixed my problem..if thats not dedication against piracy then i dont know what is..

THE PROGRAM PROTECTS ITSELF AGAINST PIRACY..

just devise a way of not allowing them in..

saves us all the trouble of dissing them and telling them to get the hell out and stuff...

my two paise

cheers

DJ Rudra

geposted Fri 23 Sep 05 @ 4:57 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
One thing is use a cracked version and the other is come to the house that makes that program and asks for a free copy...

I use the cracked version (not at gigs, but 6 months, after I purchase it) and I don't complain, ask for support or anything, because I know I was not legal.

Then when I became a FULL register user, I ask, I participate in the forum and I regret I DON'T be here before (1 or 2 years ago). I found several benefits that I was missing thinking “I could purchase later, now I save my money”... How mistaken was I.

VDJ is a great program with a very good price and a lot of benefits, sure it worth the money, every cent. And I always invite non register users to buy VDJ and don’t make the same mistake I do in the past.

geposted Fri 23 Sep 05 @ 5:28 pm
A Man and His Music posted on page 1: “I'm surprised crackheads are allowed to post here. Would you let crackheads in your home?”

I can empathize with his analogy (read the 6th post):

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/10564/General_Discussion/CAN_SOMEONE_EXPLAIN_THIS_.html?page=1

I also offered a suggestion to minimize this parasitic problem:

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/11240/General_Discussion/Piracy_Staff.html

If people can’t afford something, that means they are not suppose to have until it becomes affordable. However, to steal something that is not affordable is wrong. To ask the person whom you have stolen something from for free merchandise is absurd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OO

btw "if ever please send me a [XP10] for free, im just using this at home for my self".... On second thought, make it two. ;)

geposted Fri 23 Sep 05 @ 8:17 pm
wanna hear something so bizzare its almost funny???

the sixth link to the thread in double o's first post actually belongs to me..

hehehe :")

cheers

DJ Rudra

geposted Sat 24 Sep 05 @ 5:27 am
I'm glad you got off crack my VDJ brother. Help others to do likewise.

OO

geposted Sat 24 Sep 05 @ 7:57 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)