Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: New dj computer? No tower!!!!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

djdawgHome userMember since 2005
Do you think this product could work for djs? (and specifically run vdj?) It is a computer system that has no tower! The computer is in the keyboard. The ZPC-9000 has a base price of $570 but I customized it with the following features that I think someone would need to dj and it came in a bit over 1k...

Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor, 2.4GHz-533FSB with 512K L2 Cache
512MB Dual Channel DDR SDRAM
300GB Ultra ATA 5400*** Hard drive
24x, 24x, 8x, CDRW-DVD combo drive
Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Service Pack

http://www.cybernetman.com/default.cfm?DocId=9000

No monitor or mouse but the whole friggin thing is in the keyboard! Just think! No more racks, laptops, etc! Arrive at your gig and just pull out a keyboard and monitor! What do you think of this!

geposted Thu 03 Nov 05 @ 7:04 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
dawg,

It could work, is not the best system these days, but is very useful for a lite carry. The main thing is the Video Card, you couldn't have any AGP card to change and improve graphics experience... Don't forget to include your VirtualDJ buy.

Good Luck!

geposted Thu 03 Nov 05 @ 8:33 am
Clearly, Cybernet have some old amiga boxes they wanted to spruce up ;)

Pretty interesting, it's basically a laptop without a screen.

@ acw_dj : a graphics card wouldn't be all that important if you weren't going to do vids :)

geposted Sat 05 Nov 05 @ 12:46 am
my name clarence hervey i have been using computers for djing since 1998 thhe best computer for this job is called the shuttle system very portable and powerful and expansion capabilities
what do you think of this dj handle DJ DRAG - N - DROP

geposted Wed 09 Nov 05 @ 1:46 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
hmmm that name was my old acting name

geposted Wed 09 Nov 05 @ 1:55 am
pejo71Home userMember since 2005
Its better to buy a laptop and an external harddrive for 400GB.Enyway,its youre choice.
Good mix!

geposted Fri 11 Nov 05 @ 5:41 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)