Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: who says you can't scratch with mouse?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

check this out.

no mixer no hardware, mouse and keyboard shortcuts

ftp://vdj:user@ubrendorn.mine.nu/scratch%20practice.mp3
thanks
- gauge

geposted Tue 06 Dec 05 @ 4:46 pm
Pretty impressive stuff for using only a mouse and keyboard!

Props to you Gauge.

DJ White Devil

geposted Tue 06 Dec 05 @ 5:03 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
i can't listen2 it now at work but i would imagine if you used a cue point to return scratch point back it might be easier, plus if it was looped it can help too. It not impossible just more like 3 the hard way ;) how was this done, just a mouse and keyborad shortcut/scratch fade???

geposted Tue 06 Dec 05 @ 5:05 pm
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
This is cool, probably just about the most fun one can have with a keyboard and a mouse :)

Nicolas

(glad to see you're safe, shit looks like it has been going downhill lately over there and I couldn't help but be worried about you. so post often!)

geposted Tue 06 Dec 05 @ 5:06 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Props Guage....you surprised me. I've listened to some others folks give it a shot with mouse and keyboard...your's didn't really sound like it was done that way.

geposted Tue 06 Dec 05 @ 5:27 pm
L2 i dont use cue points just mouse and keyboard for crossfader

thanks whit devil and DJeJ

bambi i should be home in a month

look forward to the radio lol

scouts honor all mouse and keyboard shortcuts, check my blog to see my setup lol

geposted Tue 06 Dec 05 @ 5:29 pm
Very impressive indeed. Gauge, you need a real controller when you get back stateside. You'll go crazy with it.

geposted Tue 06 Dec 05 @ 6:15 pm
thx, i plan on hercules dj console mk2, i know i know its not touch sensitive but i will stick with the mouse and just use the X fader and adjust the CF curves. until i can afford TT and mixer, apparently i'm supposed to buy a pioneer 909 lol

geposted Tue 06 Dec 05 @ 6:19 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)