Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Favorite DJ on VDJ Radio

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Since I know that the Radio Forum is for "Professional Users", it would be nice to get some feedback from Home Edition Users and Non-License Users on thier favorite DJ that they might have heard on VDJ Radio. And please don't bad mouth DJs as they are doing thier part to entertain the listeners.

As for myself I enjoy listening to DJ Papy for his House sets because alot of the music and his very style is similar to mine.
I also enjoy DJ Manixx as he brings a sort of originality to the Radio with his Hip Hop sets, DJ Listen2 because of the scratching that he does with his Hip Hop sets, DJ Andre Landre for giving the Radio that North American feel with the Club tunes and finally Phenryl and Kheyo for bringing the Deep Funky sets.

As for the other DJs, I really do enjoy what you bring but not everything that I hear is my style of music.

Thank all of you for what you do.

MS

geposted Fri 06 Jan 06 @ 3:01 am
well i'm mainly a hip-hop dj so big respect to
dj andre landry
dj bigg sizzle
dj white devil
listen2
-gauge

geposted Fri 06 Jan 06 @ 10:40 am
Wow two posts...that's it?

MS

geposted Sat 07 Jan 06 @ 5:09 pm
Gday blokes, personally i like to listen to a lot of house music, and i love to mix house music. i will be buying the proffessional edition as soon as i can acquire some money as things are tough for me at the moment im not sure how long that would be. But personally i like listening to yourself madsound when you are doing good house sessions and i also like listening to a bit of papy 65000

geposted Sun 08 Jan 06 @ 6:10 am
My fav's,
Bagpuss, Cypher, Maddsound, TAZ, Christian Scott, Manixx and a few others too numerous to mention. Anyone who has the cojones to get live on the radio has my respect.
Cuidate!
Batibiri

geposted Sun 08 Jan 06 @ 5:38 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
Favorite dj, for house is Gwenn because of his very good tracks and absolutely smooth mix.

kheyo is nice for deep house.

I like manixx for the hiphop

and finally Dj sonic for his very pumping style.

geposted Mon 09 Jan 06 @ 3:22 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Cheers Shaggy! :), appreciate that.

Did a bit of Urban today making do with just the original herc (waiting for a cable so I can connect mixer), bit difficult with that hardware, kept missing my cue, lol.

oops, now I better state my favourites, hmm let me see, perhaps I don't listen to the radio as much as I should but here goes.

DJ Cypher for the deep & soulful house that used to rival my old sets so well :). Bigg Sizzle & White Devil for their creative Urban sets. Most others I haven't heard but I'll be sure to do so when I have time.

Bagpuss.

geposted Mon 09 Jan 06 @ 5:26 pm
Heeey thanks to shaggy and bagpuss I do what I can on my mixsets, unfortunately I haven't mixing on the radio since december, I traveled out of my country and I just arrive two days ago, but I bring new material of jazzy, deeple, funky, latin & soulful house I expected to come back to the radio this weekend.

And for my favorites radio djs are:

Bagpuss, I love his soulful house sets, very sweet =P
acw_dj, it has a very good style where he can mix what ever he wants
shaggypoet, his track list are very good, it has a great knowledge of old school beats, and house.
Phenryll, One of my favorites deep house djs or the best of virtual dj =P

Peace, and keep grooving people. !!

geposted Mon 09 Jan 06 @ 6:28 pm
Gday again, sorry for the double post, but i think this guy needs some very well deserved recognition, DJ : MAD-CORE
last night / probably today for most of you, i was fortunate enough to hear him on the radio and i loved every minute of it, this bloke had a top range of house and dance tunes that were very easy on the ears.. if you happen to see this MAD-CORE, would it be to much to ask if you could send me an email at --@--.-- and maybe tell me what titles you were mixing last night ?
-Cheers to all.

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry stevomay no email address is allowed from a demo user

geposted Thu 19 Jan 06 @ 5:53 pm
3 DJ's really keep me up at nights or when ever they playing
iDJ : MAD-CORE
DJ : Sonic
and the most favourite DJ bigg sizzle
tho he been slipping a little 2 nights now :)
love his reverse brake effect and always precise beat brake

Dj sonic really spinned me out with a set which encluded
kujay dada -- Let the music play

and dj madcore was a set with
zoo brazil feat yota - never gona find a lover

Mind you ive only just started listening to most of the djs but you know what they say
First impresions last :)

geposted Sat 21 Jan 06 @ 2:47 pm
hatimsPRO InfinityMember since 2005
my favorites are

MAD-CORE

acw-dj

Dj Sonic

geposted Sat 21 Jan 06 @ 4:26 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
I almost like everyone style and mix.

MAd-Core is too good, aldo I like the style og Baggpuss, DJ-In-Norway, Chypher, DJ Papy 65000, Deep Progressive for Kheyo, and the mix of Phenryl, Roger Borgers and his Beach House, TotoDJ with many music in his mix...

In Hip-Hop,
DJ BigSizzle, Listen2, WhiteDVL, MannixX just to name a few...

Too many good DJ on the Radio, It was not fair for me this question I like all, but I only have 2 or 3 DJ that I don't like their style, but all others are good for me.

DJ Andre Laundry is apart, if the don't put a camera while trasmiting, it's no good for me :-)

geposted Sun 22 Jan 06 @ 2:16 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)