Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: HOME!!!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

ok im home finally, ripping my cds, and gettinmg used to hercules, see ya soon on radio
-gauge

geposted Mon 16 Jan 06 @ 6:57 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Nice to hear you're safe and sound ;)

geposted Mon 16 Jan 06 @ 7:07 pm
Glad you're back safe & sound.

geposted Mon 16 Jan 06 @ 7:19 pm
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Good stuff mate. Glad you're home safe and sound...:o)

P

geposted Mon 16 Jan 06 @ 7:35 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
with the resourcefulness, enthusiasm and perseverance youve shown here all ive got to say is screw radio, see you soon on MTV. If you can fight a war, DJing will be a walk in the park.

geposted Mon 16 Jan 06 @ 8:24 pm
Good on ya. I was watching the news not a while ago and something came up about a blackhawk going down killing numerous US troops.. i shat myself.. but your safe so its all good..
:-)

Dj Sean

geposted Tue 17 Jan 06 @ 9:37 am
It is good to see you home safe and sound and really good to hear you back on the radio.

Nikki

geposted Tue 17 Jan 06 @ 9:43 am
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yeah, I was worried when I heard about the chopper going down too. Glad you're OK, but still feel bad when I hear about any of our boys dying.

So are you in the reserves now, out altogether, or just stationed stateside?

geposted Tue 17 Jan 06 @ 5:07 pm
welcome back ;) bet you love seeing your wife and daughter again, having your feet well planted where you belong... ;)

Now, go nuts mixing on the MK2, and practice them scratches too ;)

geposted Tue 17 Jan 06 @ 10:33 pm
Welcome back Sir. I look forward to hearing you on a net radio or a real radio station that does advertising. Let us all know where to tune in.

geposted Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 8:38 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)