Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: wow

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

hello

I bought the Hercules Dj console Mk2 ,and when i was reading the manual i saw this item that scary me a bit : 'This Product contains chemicals , incluiding lead, known to the state of california to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm . WAS HANDS AFTER HANDLING

....This Warning should be before you buy the console not after ,on the box our something ... but i could not understand very well , the chemicals are on the botons or on the console it self ..could we rebuild the console , changing the botons changing the box ???

geposted Thu 02 Feb 06 @ 7:30 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
don't worry about this, do you wash your hands after using your car, or writing on your keyboard?

therefore, cars have dangerous products in them, and a keyboard has more germs on it than on the toilet seat in your bathroom.

geposted Thu 02 Feb 06 @ 8:13 pm
You didn't wash your hands after you first used the console? I'm afraid you are too late. If you didn't wash your hands after using the console, your testicles are going to shrink up. Do not have sex, until you see a doctor, or they could pop. I am laughing so hard, I have to pee. I am Only kidding. You will be alright.

geposted Thu 02 Feb 06 @ 8:52 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
you were nasty there!!! loool ;)

geposted Thu 02 Feb 06 @ 11:03 pm
suggest:

wash hands before any important thing. :)

geposted Fri 03 Feb 06 @ 11:41 am
In California if any product contains even trace amounts of a substance known to be harmful then the manufacturer has to state that on the product. In this case unless you are going to strip it down to it's component parts or eat it then there is absolutely nothing to worry about.

Nikki

geposted Fri 03 Feb 06 @ 1:05 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yea don't worry, the sarcasm on this thread is of more danger to you than the Hercules :).

geposted Fri 03 Feb 06 @ 1:14 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
lol good one bren :)

geposted Fri 03 Feb 06 @ 1:21 pm
What was that popping sound?

geposted Fri 03 Feb 06 @ 7:47 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)