Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Thank You CyderHouse.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I just wanted to thank Cyder for introducing me to Virtual DJ. I am now a full fledge member of the Virtual DJ community. I do have some issues with the software, I'm hoping it was only with the demo. I'll do some testing and report back.

geposted Fri 14 May 04 @ 4:48 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
SR,

no problem man, I'm sure others will find it a better program then anything else out there. I build systems for other dj's and VDJ is my program of choice and I design each system to work with vdj. I've been here since it launched and I have to say that in the year or so this program has been out, Its surpassed everything out there. I own fx,red,mixvibes,mixmister out off all of them no one can even come close to the cost/feature set offered in VDJ. Good mix to you! If you have any question's the people here can help or hit me up with an e-mail.

geposted Sun 16 May 04 @ 12:02 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Congrats Cyder on your help to other users... You are now a VIP member.

geposted Sun 16 May 04 @ 9:16 am
Thanks HB ;)

Many here in the states are just finding out what we already know.

geposted Sun 16 May 04 @ 6:18 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Nice going Jason, Very deserving credit given by the staff here.
With the countless times you have helped me and others it's nice to see it noticed in this way.

Thanks,

Can I have a kleenex, I think I'm goin' to cry.........lol

geposted Sun 16 May 04 @ 6:43 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
LOL Rick it seems to me you should be a member these days... Done. Enjoy your day.

geposted Sun 16 May 04 @ 6:54 pm
*hands rick a tissue*

Rick is deserving of the member status we both advocate this software on other fourms spreading the word.

geposted Sun 16 May 04 @ 7:15 pm
Well deserved acknoledgements there fella's. I partially gigged with VDJ this weekend, and no problems (although I avoided the 8 beat loop button) lol.

geposted Mon 17 May 04 @ 7:02 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Well thanks for the considerations guys, I do try to spread the word about this awesome program.
Sometimes I feel a little battle weary from the opposing views from the nay sayers who own other programs.

The fact is that I have never seen seed grow so fast with the success that VDJ has.

There is a great concern for support from those who consider going digital and turn back. Honestly, I see little need for support with VDJ, it works right out of the wrapper killer features and all.

The credit really belongs to the writers and staff who design and support this program. Keep it up guys, it's all good on this side of the lake

Rick.

geposted Tue 18 May 04 @ 1:23 pm
I totally agree with Rick. Thumbs up for the VDJ staff

geposted Fri 21 May 04 @ 8:26 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)