Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: MultiPage Skin

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

vvvv66Home userMember since 2006
Hello,

I would like to know if i can write an multipage skin, each page would represent an player or music selection.

Thanks,

Vitor

geposted Sun 09 Jul 06 @ 9:36 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
you can do this by placing everything on pannels

geposted Sat 15 Jul 06 @ 3:12 am
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
The <pannel> element
A pannel is a zone that group together several other elements, in order to hide or show all of them at once.
Pannels are very usefull if you want to put several groups of elements on the same place, and switch from one group to another with a button or a shortcut.

The syntax of the pannel element is <pannel visible="" id="" group="">.
The properties values are:

visible : "yes" to have it shown at the begining (when the skin is loaded), or "no" to have it hidded
id : every element which has a pannel="" equal to this id will belong to this pannel
group : only one pannel from a common group can be shown at a time (that means that when you show a pannel belonging to a group, all the other pannels from that group will be hidded)
The pannel definitions are:
<size width="" height=""> : Give the width and height of the pannel
<pos x="" y=""> : Give the position of the pannel on the screen
<down x="" y=""> : Give the coordinate of the graphic to use when the pannel is displayed
<up x="" y=""> : Give the coordinate of the graphic to use to erase the pannel when it is hidded
<clipmask x="" y=""> : Give the coordinate of the B&W graphic that should be used as a clip mask when drawing the pannel

geposted Sat 15 Jul 06 @ 10:12 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I think i'll give a try at a multi page skin too

geposted Sat 22 Jul 06 @ 10:21 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)