Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: "Mix Station for VDJ2"

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Nive Job, great skin as usual.

A little problem appears: Cue and Safe modes are inversed on left channel.

Clax

geposted Thu 24 Jun 04 @ 2:14 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Found another one (almost invisible):

on the full skin (black) the right level background is 1 pixel off :) try moving the level up and down fast and u'll notice it lol :)

Great skin though

geposted Sun 01 Aug 04 @ 9:59 pm
can you make one for 1280x800 resultion thank you

geposted Mon 02 Aug 04 @ 5:04 pm
yea a big resolution would be welcome (1280 or 1600)

keep up the good work

geposted Thu 05 Aug 04 @ 1:45 pm
I have a large screen, is it hard to transform it in 1280x1024 ?

geposted Wed 18 Aug 04 @ 1:21 pm
Wouaw... lot of answer... it must be hard...very hard... to answer !!

Ooops.... to convert it

X'cuse me !

geposted Wed 25 Aug 04 @ 6:20 pm
hehe.... yep... its not easy ;)
U have to remake the skin.. ALOT of work

;)

geposted Wed 25 Aug 04 @ 7:53 pm
It does require a lot of work. It's not like spending a few hours one afternoon...

If you don't care that much about picture quality, you can just resize the bmp with any picture-editor. But if you want it done well, you have to redraw/redesign the graphics. But you still have to edit skin-coordinates for every skin-element in the xml-file.

Depending on my schedule, a skin can take from 24h to several weeks to make. Skins are fun to make... when new features are introduced. But since I don't get paid to make skins and I value my spare time, making special versions of a skin for a few users is not high on my priority-list. I'd rather spend them mixing music. Sorry, but that's just me. :)

If you really need to have a skin with your skin-resolution, I suggest you learn how to edit or make your own skins. It is not hard, but can be time-consuming. :)

Cheers!

- Jim Nordic

geposted Wed 25 Aug 04 @ 10:08 pm
Mix Station is my favorite skin.
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/download.html?addon_id=53

Serge, could you add three more spots under the current cue list so we could have all samples, 1-9? It wouldn't take that much away from the play list area. Also, there is a spelling error on the skin.

I admire anyone who can create a skin as good as this one. I wish I understood how to do it!

There was a version posted for a while with the spelling error corrected, but it has been taken off the sight.

Ronny582

geposted Sun 26 Dec 04 @ 6:39 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Yes I know about it: question of copyright!! Serge, please, where are you?

geposted Mon 27 Dec 04 @ 6:29 pm
ronny582:
something you don't know:
I have updated the mix station with a lot of new things. I sent it to the team (a winxp version to try to avoid copyright)(but I have the normal updated version) and they like it very much but they can't put it on this website.
Serge where are you? I'm ready to send you my updated skin directly without asking to add my name in the xml file!!

geposted Wed 29 Dec 04 @ 9:44 pm
HI. Love the skin. It's always been my favorite. One Q. What is the T for? Thanks again.

V-

geposted Sun 02 Jan 05 @ 11:41 pm
Engaged/Disengaged with:

T =TimeCoded
S = Auto Scratch
T.S. = Time Strech (on the pro skin)
M = Mute

geposted Mon 03 Jan 05 @ 1:05 am
Thanks Cell.

And Thanks again for all of your hard work!

V-

geposted Mon 03 Jan 05 @ 6:18 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)