Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: must be done!!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

jambigPRO InfinityMember since 2006
In the future would like to see a permanent filter (low high and band) built into the skin for each channel...I know you have effects but a filter like that on an allen & heath xzone mixer would be very nice....

Also I need to be able to search my music by genre like Bpm studio....you should take a look at bpm studio...although it hasn't been updated in years the playlist and search functions are still better in some aspects than vdj......

geposted Sun 13 Aug 06 @ 2:14 pm
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Filter would be very nice indeed. The one that comes as a plug-in can't be controlled by a midi controller, and truthfully doesn't sound good. It severly overloads the levels and can blow the speakers if not careful.

geposted Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 1:05 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
abnorm wrote :
It severly overloads the levels and can blow the speakers if not careful.

Resonance parameter is controlled with the right mouse button (up/down). It's set to full by default.

geposted Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 9:50 am
SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
VDJs browser is quick and simple to use, but not very functional, especially since it doesn't read many of my tags.

I used it for my videos and zipped karaoke only, and for everything else I drag and drop from foobar2000's database search. That works awesome! It'd be great to not require it though.

geposted Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 7:42 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)