Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: I am NOT gone...

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
To all my friends, fans, followers (hehe), and aides out there, I am sorry to have to say I will not be online for a while :(

I have now just moved to my new home (Yippee) but it is going to take 4-6 weeks before my phone and broadband are reconnected (s*** s*** s***).

Please do not despair, this does not mean I am stopping work!!! I will still be working hard (around unpacking of course) and the skins are not stopping. I wanted to let you all know why I am going to be a little quiet for a little while.

If there are any urgent queries, I can be contacted through my friend DJ Mykel by email (mykel.l@virgin.net), else feel free to post, pm or email me and I will try to get back to you all when I get online again.

Again to all users out there, thank you for your support, suggestions and above all patience during my relocation.

DJ Format
DJ Mykel (pp)

geposted Thu 05 Oct 06 @ 11:11 am
No worries Format ;) You've dont great work already... And good things comes to those who wait;)

Congrats with new home :)

geposted Thu 05 Oct 06 @ 9:39 pm
can't wait for that widescreen version of the vdj4.0 default skin.

geposted Fri 06 Oct 06 @ 3:00 am
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
you have to wait. lol
good luck Format.

geposted Fri 06 Oct 06 @ 4:39 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)