Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Plasa 2007 - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
as the title says , and if so who will be comming and when id like to meet as many of you as possible :)

geposted Fri 09 Feb 07 @ 10:15 pm
I'm with you Sky. Would be good to meet up. Of course I guess Numark will be there in force though I expect

geposted Sun 11 Feb 07 @ 3:59 pm
cool thats one =)

theres a lot of uk users who want an event prehaps we could time it with plasa:)

geposted Sun 11 Feb 07 @ 5:19 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You guys camping outside already? little early aren't we?..

geposted Sun 11 Feb 07 @ 5:25 pm
Looking forward to meeting you BP if I can get there! ;-) and any of the other guys (and gals though don''t know of any in the UK) who might be around.

A

geposted Mon 12 Feb 07 @ 10:46 am
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Sounds like a great idea. Would be good to finally get something going over here...(",)

Any other info...such as dates, etc? Never been to anything like this before...:o|

P

geposted Mon 12 Feb 07 @ 11:02 am
Plasa will be taking place on the 9th - 12th of september 2007 and is arranged by the Professional Lighting and Sound Association

and there will be at least 2000 exibitors :)

geposted Mon 12 Feb 07 @ 11:59 am
PLASA is amazing guys.
I'm going over to Sound Expo (beginning of March), nothing like PLASA but still great fun.

geposted Thu 15 Feb 07 @ 12:20 pm
any news its almost time:)?

geposted Tue 15 May 07 @ 11:34 am
Is PLASA a house music festival?
19 of this month (this friday I believe) we'll have Creamfields here in lisbon =D it's kind of all music genres together in a HUGE park (where we've had Rock in Rio twice btw)... And you can hear to whatever you wanna hear! We'll have House, Reggae, Chillout, a bit of Rock (not too much though) and some portuguese artists too. I'd love to go but my MP3 Hercules Console "took" almost all my savings... LOL I think I'll only be able to see it on the TV ='(

geposted Tue 15 May 07 @ 11:56 am
GaryBrPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Its not music festival, its a manufactuers exhibition, for sound, light and entertainment industry.

I hope VDJ are there, then i can give someone else some grief rather than Simon :) lol

geposted Tue 15 May 07 @ 12:14 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Would be good to see a virtual dj stand this year, dunno maybe Numark will get stroppy if VDJ turns up as well!

geposted Wed 16 May 07 @ 4:34 am
they usualy share a stand :)

geposted Wed 16 May 07 @ 10:21 am
I'll be abble to go to the Creamfields here in Lisbon! YES YES YES ! I got free tickets from a friend to me and to some awsome friends that are coming with me ;)... My God, I'm SOOOOO excited!!! I saw a video on the net of other Creamfields sessions and it looks FANTASTIC! They all have (and here it will be too) a Giant Sphere to VJ on it and it makes an awsome visual effect =)

Here it goes: we'll have The Prodigy, Placebo, Da Weasel & Expensieve Soul (portuguese bands), Soulwax, DIGITALISM!!! (omfg =O..), 2 Many DJs, David Morales, DAVID GUETTA (omg!), Tom Novy, Kaskade, Steve Lawler and (this one I realy love, I mean, AWSOOOOOOOME!!!) SaNdEr KlEiNeNbErG...

Sounds great doesn't it? ;D

geposted Thu 17 May 07 @ 2:19 pm
GaryBrPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Dj Tolentino wrote :
I'll be abble to go to the Creamfields here in Lisbon! YES YES YES ! I got free tickets from a friend to me and to some awsome friends that are coming with me ;)... My God, I'm SOOOOO excited!!! I saw a video on the net of other Creamfields sessions and it looks FANTASTIC! They all have (and here it will be too) a Giant Sphere to VJ on it and it makes an awsome visual effect =)

Here it goes: we'll have The Prodigy, Placebo, Da Weasel & Expensieve Soul (portuguese bands), Soulwax, DIGITALISM!!! (omfg =O..), 2 Many DJs, David Morales, DAVID GUETTA (omg!), Tom Novy, Kaskade, Steve Lawler and (this one I realy love, I mean, AWSOOOOOOOME!!!) SaNdEr KlEiNeNbErG...

Sounds great doesn't it? ;D

Yes, its sounds great, but Plasa still isn't a music festival! lol

geposted Thu 17 May 07 @ 4:29 pm
bump:)

any updates?

geposted Wed 01 Aug 07 @ 1:05 am
k_onePRO InfinityMember since 2006
I'm going to be there (as always)
Ticket have been in order since march..just looking for a hotel(which needs to better than last years..hehe) and some flights...

geposted Wed 01 Aug 07 @ 2:13 am
lol cool now we just need rune :D

geposted Wed 01 Aug 07 @ 12:53 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I was thinking about going this year, been quite a while since I last went to one... :)

geposted Wed 01 Aug 07 @ 11:55 pm
all we need now is vdj to come lol

if i post it here enough do you think they will say yes =D

geposted Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 12:25 am
91%