Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: customer support won't help me with my cracked version - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

hi to you all , i am a registered user with a genuine copy of vdj 3 when i recieved an error which stopped me using the product i checked the forum to see what it was, then i contacted customer support as a genuine user with a genuine serial and product. the reply i recieved was a load of rubbish, very inconcideret and unproffesional...........

...............have a look for yourself. any comments would be appreciated.

also anyone from customer support , do you want to reply?

if this is a genuine user forum then this is a message to the moderator,..do not remove this topic please.

one more thing... i have made a few comments on another topic" vista and mk2" and i just have to say im very disapointed there seams to be lots of people who cannot get there vdj working with vista and nobody can solve the problem

thanx

Date: Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 18:45:46
Customer: pulsaruk
i have an error 16 popping up on my pc and before you ask no i dont have an illegal copy and my serial number is ===============. to be honest im getting really pissed off now i have a legitimate copy which came with my hercules mk2 i am registered on here and also, i have another pc with vista on it which keeps coming up with direct x control failure ......................im very disapointed help me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 19:07:09
Staff
You are pissed of because you try to install a 4.2 cracked version and it don't work ????

You are really disapointed about that ???

Have you tryed to receive support from the guy who cracked it ??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 20:35:08
Customer: pulsaruk
listen mate at the end of ther day you callk this customer support i have a genuine product with a serial number which i was given when i purchased my hercules mk2 so i suggest you stop being so unprofessional and tell me how i can get my virtual dj to work again. because i dont fancy restoring my computer back to original factory settings and installing my copy of vdj with my internet connection turned off just so i can use my hercules. i will be keeping this email to send to hercules as im sure they would want to know how you guys over there are treating there customers.
i look forward to your reply

whatever your name is

geposted Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 8:50 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Is it possible that you had a cracked version before installing the purchased one?
If that possibly the case than I believe you need to delete from the registry and re install the original and it should work.

geposted Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 8:55 pm
i have deleted, my vdj 3 and i have also deleted hercules and re-installed and the message still comes up, oh and by the way im using another pc to run this on as i cannot get nothing to work on my other computer as it has vista on it...............when you say delete from the registery how do you do this? i was going to restore my pc back to factory settings then reinstall vdj3, drastic i know but i need to use my vdj to do gigs and the advice im getting from the support team is crap

thanx

geposted Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 9:08 pm
First you need to understand one thing. You bought the dj console from hurcules, and not virtual dj. As a bonus through a deal with Atomix and Hurcules you got a "free" version limited but free none the less.

Now this joke of customer support you have going here you may want to rethink that. Because at this point we are the only ones that can help you restore your "free" version. However I don't think posting this or denying the fact you continue to use a cracked version of 4.02 on the machine you are currently posting from is much help in your case.

Maybe after a formal apology in this thread, and the removal of the bad version you are using we might decide to help you. The choice is yours, make the right one.

geposted Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 9:35 pm
Cleared that right up. Sounds like great customer support to me. That came from so far up, they don't even have stars.

geposted Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 9:49 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
He hit him so hard he was seeing stars.

Funny how legit console users look even when they have cracks loaded.

geposted Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 9:55 pm
right i take your comments on board but first and foremost i did not recieve this vdj as a free version it says on the box " including virtual dj3 console addition" and the package content says installation cd-rom with virtual dj 3 console. nowhere on the box i purchased my hercules mk2 does it or ever will say free, therfore it is safe to say i paid for this, like Hercules pay you for the software. do hercules pay VDJ for the privelage of putting VDJ in there package deals...............yes i think they do , so do not tell me that i have recieved this for free, i have paid for it fair and square , like Hercules have paid VDJ .

Also you want me to make a public apology for rubbish customer service, you must be joking.

any user who uses this forum i would like your input, should i apologise or not?

geposted Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 10:03 pm
C'mon, nobody has customer support like this. What, he get's an answer in under 30 min.

geposted Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 10:04 pm
the quickness of the response is not the issue, it is the manner and content within. anyone can be given a quick response in a matter of minutes.

my car is broke............respone........get a new one............how useful was that info? Answer: crap

geposted Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 10:09 pm
So, what was your choice? We can't decide for you. They gave you a choice. Only you and staff know what is really going on.

geposted Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 10:11 pm
Seems like you made your choice.

Contact Hercules support. Be sure to tell them about the stolen version you are using. Here is a link to their support page.

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php

Maybe they can help you.

and the correct analogy would be

my stolen car is broke....return it to the owner to have him fix it...

geposted Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 10:14 pm
@Pulsaruk

- I'll help you get it to work again, but there is no doubt that this happened because you use a cracked version that messes up the system

As you say yourself in this thread:
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/66806/General_Discussion/DJConsole_MK2_MP3_-_Vista_update.html

pulsaruk wrote :

read this, I have installed a cracked version

You first of all need to stop using that, or it will just mess up your system another time ..

It's possible to clean up the mess from our side, but its not really our fault that you choose to use stolen version with changed code, that makes the system not work.

And if you really like the software, the only honest thing to do is to use a legal full version really
(http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase/)

Will give you free updates, access to all downloads etc.. so definitively worth it, not having to take chances on bad coded cracks, that messes up your system, can have viruses and more..

geposted Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 10:14 pm
There is an old saying

Give someone enough rope........

anyone care to complete it?

geposted Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 10:24 pm
Oh hell no. No he didn't. Norway, are you trying to tell me, he confessed (without lights and a beating), to having a crack installed? And we are even discussing this? Maybe there is some one else I can help at another topic.

geposted Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 10:24 pm

yeah, its been admitted openly in different thread.

Installing cracked versions can really mess up your system, and not always easy to fix.

Sometimes even a Windows reinstall is needed to make things run again, so is that really worth it ?

VDJ costs very little, and have so far been free updates for years for legal users.. its a bargain :)

geposted Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 10:30 pm
thats bollox i never wrote that there was load more text that went with it where has it all gone?

geposted Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 10:31 pm
i am a legal user like i said i have vdj 3 and for what its worth it is much better and consistent than the newer versions how many times must i tell you i am a genuine usre with a genuine product key

i just want to be able to use my vdj 3 is someone going to help me or are you all just going to keep on kicking my while im down

geposted Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 10:34 pm
pulsaruk - Dude you need to rethink your line of questioning.

You write that you're using a cracked copy - then bitch that it doesn't work?

Get real.
Get a legit copy.

If you can't afford one - Get a job.

geposted Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 10:36 pm

Not going to kick you "while down", but please understand that this happened because of the crack

Lets get you help..
So write back at suppor ticket, and I'll fix it for you.. Hopefully it will work, if the system isnt to badly messed up

(and PLEASE dont try a crack again, it usually dont work long, or at all.. the code is changed and bad)

Write support now, and I'll look into it

geposted Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 10:38 pm
This is worrying! I am planning on getting Numark Cue software for my comp, to use with the Total Control. The CUE software also comes free with the Total Control as did VDJ with the MK2. So is it likely I will have the same problems?

geposted Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 10:42 pm
63%