Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: customer support won't help me with my cracked version - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Jamie4615 wrote :
This is worrying! I am planning on getting Numark Cue software for my comp, to use with the Total Control. The CUE software also comes free with the Total Control as did VDJ with the MK2. So is it likely I will have the same problems?

Nope ... NO CHANCE what so ever, unless you use a crack from some lame hacker

Numark Cue LE and Hercules version of VDJ runs for ever, as long as you dont use illegal cracks, that are coded bad....

(btw, none are full version of VDJ, but fully working version that have some features removed)

geposted Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 10:47 pm
Jamie4615

Cue LE comes with the total control, its a light version of cue. Much like the home edition of VDJ. I would say you wouldn't have the same problems as above if you

1. Don't bash customer support

2. Don't install cracked versions

I don't think you need to worry.

geposted Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 10:47 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
pulsaruk
Look man you been busted, no problem. A lot of others have started with a cracked version and then went legit. Now please calm down and listen to Norway; he said he would help and you can bet he will.

geposted Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 10:48 pm
pulsaruk wrote :

is someone going to help me or are you all just going to keep on kicking my while im down

We await your formal apology, and we'd be glad to help. Till then we'll continue to moderate all your posts.

geposted Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 10:51 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
pulsaruk wrote :
respect dj saud

read this, I have installed a cracked version

All you have to do is get rid of the illegal program and it will work again.
You will need eservice to achieve this, your approach needs re thinking.
Hercules can't fix the problem for you.

So why don't we try this again like it never happened.

I'm positive a little acknowledgment here will get you farther down the road, right now your in a ditch with a flat tire.

geposted Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 10:52 pm
yo dj marcel 1........................if you have not got anything constructive to say then dont say it and mind your own fu#in business i have a copy of vdj 3 which is genuine and as far as getting a job is concerned looking at your profile you could do with my help..............im a personal fitness trainer and you look like you need to loose a few pounds. not nice is it when you get personal

geposted Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 10:58 pm
hi mp3jrick i have uninstalled both vdj and hercules drivers and reinstalled them and i keep getting the same message

geposted Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 11:01 pm
You are not heading in the right direction with this.

We can wait

geposted Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 11:03 pm
right this is an apology to the support staff, i dont mind apologising if you fix my problem, music is my life and it gets me through the fight. without my toons are being able to mix them it makes me very unhappy and for the sake of an apology i am prepared to do this, i am very passionate about mixing and heve been doing this for over 15 years i was on the brink of dusting of my 1210s but if you can help me then i apologise

please accept me apologies , all at the support staff :0

geposted Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 11:06 pm

Please Pulsaruk, just a friendly advice...
Its far better to be humble, admit the mistake about the crack, and get us to help you.

Cracks mess up..

Yes, you have a genuine Hercules version of VDJ 3, but its the v4.x crack that did it, you know..

Its better to stay cool, admitt the error, and get things back to normal.
You dont want want to get a locked account, and not get more free updates..

aplologies accepted, so have answered your Support Ticket. Please read for the fix

geposted Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 11:08 pm
Support staff are volunteers btw, so comments cut deep.
We run into this kind of thing all the time and it's usually handled quietly.

If you are patient, Norway will answer your ticket.

I am sure your acknowledgment/apology is appreciated and accepted.

Lets try to move forward now.

Gonna lock this one up now.

geposted Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 11:10 pm

Apologies are accepted ;) And I've answered your ticket..

geposted Mon 26 Mar 07 @ 11:11 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)