Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Ion edition

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I was browsing through the online shops that sell useless stuff but for some stupid reason you cant help but want most of it tonight when i came across this: http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/usb-mixing-kit/index.html

If you look at the picture, it's VDJ :o) but on the feature's it simply says: "An easy-to use CD of DJ software which simulates two virtual turntables onto your screen."

According to http://www.djstore.co.uk/cgi-bin/item.pl?affid=froogle&item=ionicj01 it comes with VDJ Ion Edition. Can't say i've heard of this version before but there you go :o) Good to see it being distributed with a number of different products

lol it also states that the package comes with "Serious looking DJ headphones so you look the part".

I appreciate that look is needed but personally, for someone who's main purpose is to play music, it'd be more important to emphasise the sound properties. heh.

Just made me laugh :o)

geposted Fri 30 Mar 07 @ 1:53 am
I read the website info: I don't know about the rest of you out there but I take great pride in using VDJ as force in the industry. I get kinda upset about how people / companies all most degrade this fine tuned machine machine ( not withstanding some flaws it may have ) but software doesn't -

I'm insulted that a person can buy piece of eqp from Walmart ( large Department store ) pick up a 99.00 item hook up some good computer speakers then buy a VDJ for 30.00 - 40.00... and call themselves a DJ.

I know I'm old school as I may be. At least in the past you had to spend at least 300.00 - 500.00 just to be able to practice.

I just think there is no learning curve for up n coming DJ's. You can pick up software like the VDJ and start mixing almost within a weak.

geposted Fri 30 Mar 07 @ 7:02 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
its a very basic version im not sure it can even record. to get people interested :)

geposted Fri 30 Mar 07 @ 7:07 pm
NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I think it'll probably resemble the version I got back with my herc Mk1 a few years back. basic with no record and limited downloads from the website. It's probably, as skyfxl said, a teaser. Still I think it's good that word of VDJ is getting around :o)

geposted Fri 30 Mar 07 @ 7:52 pm
skyfxl wrote :
its a very basic version im not sure it can even record. to get people interested :)

Your right Sky... Sorry, I'm at work and I can't wait for my day to end to get the F*** out of this joint. I'm a little snippy I must say.

geposted Fri 30 Mar 07 @ 8:03 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)