Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Sync button locks up

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

my sync button locks up on me and the only way i can reset it is by restarting the program... not good

geposted Fri 06 Apr 07 @ 2:08 am
all of a sudden my sync button started doing the same thing 2 dats ago. I didn"t turn it on or anything and it just comes on and messes everything up and won't turn off

geposted Fri 04 May 07 @ 7:21 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
does right clicking it help?

and in options try setting disengage beatlock to manual

geposted Fri 04 May 07 @ 7:30 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
you sure you dont have it set as a shortcut? that would happen to me sometimes and i would have to close and reboot until i noticed i had a shortcut on the shift key. Look under your shortcut listed to see if you have sync listed to a key.

geposted Fri 04 May 07 @ 8:14 pm
my settings are correct. How do i check the shortcut that you speak about. It happened to me again tonight...

geposted Sat 05 May 07 @ 8:01 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Do you guys using any midi controller? maybe at there u did not off it? well, the VDJ would presume u getting the sync on or perhaps it also to do wit the shortcuts on ur keyboard :)

geposted Sat 05 May 07 @ 9:30 am
I had the same thing occur...I'm presuming somehow it's a sequence of keys.....always when typing....I've deleted the keyboard short cut...Why would the button lock though.....

geposted Sat 28 Jul 07 @ 4:04 am
I FIGURED IT OUT !!!!!

Keyboard short cut.... Active deck...press "B" Beatlock...it'll match the other deck and lock.....pressing B again will disengage and allow you to reset pitch.....

I can see using a keyboard, this can happen, especially when search; you simply haven't clicked on the search field and hitting B...presto....

Delete the sort cut, or change it to 2 or 3 key short cut so it's not as east to do......

geposted Sat 28 Jul 07 @ 4:12 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)