Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: I've been drafted into the PRO's

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Well this saturday I took the plunge into the wonderful world of VDJ/CUE pro... I bought CUE from GC and my usual "hookup". Went straight home to play with it... Ran as administrator< OK, pluged my MK2 into the system< NOT OK.... Cue did not recognize the console. I looked at the driver for the console but somehow the driver were deleted from the computer... I did a fresh install with new updated drivers< OK... played with the knob and button, ran video to my tv for a test ride< OK... I placed my database in the place of CUE< I thaught it was ok... I got to the club and switched computers, ran S-Video < OK, ran sound< OK... all functions are a go so far...

I start play for the night and realized that the console has no prelisten. Well, it was too late to try to do any detail logic. I did the basics but no joy. I could have killed the Friday night DJ, I dont know why he took all my backup wires... I called and left a voicemail but he still hasn't called me up... every weak theres something missing. I had to play the whole night with no precues. Some timetime I was off. I even noticed that the database was not saved so I had to go by memory of all the BPM's

I wanted for the night to end... The staff says that I did a great job but you know when your the worst critic for yourself.

As soon as I got home I analyzed the HD... WOW >>> This engine moves, what took me many hours to do a analyzation. This one took less than 3 - 4 hours. IMPRESSIVE. ( including videos )

I searched the forum for hours throughout the day to figure out why I had no headphones... with all this info on the forums, it was very difficult to find what I was looking for.

By the end of the day I played with CUE some much that I finally found the combinations for my setup< A BIG OK...

I forgot to mention that the system was cracking and poping during the show but knowone noticed or cared but me.

Fixing the headphone and soundcard situation also fixed the cracking and popping...

At I made my first demo CD last night with my new gift and loved it... I placed new samples in the mapping. I borrowed the clubs camera and placed them in the slideshow for next weakend.

I shut CUE down to soon and corrupted the database ( not quite ) the system caught it and reloaed the software for me to shut it down properly... NO CORRUPTION.

I can't wait to get home so I can play with the system some more... This is WHOLE lot better that home edition. This is so much user friendly.

I did a update on my computer that I just got last week and the CPU usage has dropped...

If I knew how much better this thing was I would have converted a while a go.

I can't wait to start downloading the fun stuff from the website.

geposted Mon 21 May 07 @ 9:23 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I would imagine to get enough advice to address all these issues you woud need to register your CUE program. Once that is done I bet you get more help than you can shake a stick at.

geposted Mon 21 May 07 @ 9:53 pm
TearEmUp wrote :
I would imagine to get enough advice to address all these issues you woud need to register your CUE program. Once that is done I bet you get more help than you can shake a stick at.

I find this to be correct, however; I was not looking for advise but to simply express my joy and happiness for my new passion...

As soon as I get home, I will register for proof of my purchase and when I do have some advise... I'm hoping that you'll be one the first to help me...

geposted Mon 21 May 07 @ 10:28 pm
I guess it's official now... I got my star and now the door shall open ( aaaahhhhhh ) a bright light and a glow appears.

let the downloading begin!!!!

geposted Tue 22 May 07 @ 7:52 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
welcome as a pro user mates>>>>:)

geposted Tue 22 May 07 @ 10:11 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)