Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Feelin Sad

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Man this sux I am down to 1 day a week playin the tunes due to summer schedule, but the upside I am off 3 days a week now. I miss my Friday nites and am only doin 4 hrs Mon nites so this week coming up I am off again. Guess its time to finially get my machine all tweaked out again and try Vista. On the other hand the old lady has me re-doing her kitchen and it seems like the project will never end!!

geposted Wed 23 May 07 @ 10:19 am
Look at it this way - you can get your "honey,do" list out of the way.

geposted Wed 23 May 07 @ 2:31 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
I'm glad i'm not the only one with such a list. We just bought our first house (pictures in blog) and I have a honey do binder!

geposted Wed 23 May 07 @ 3:19 pm
docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
I'll think of you guys when I'm sitting on the beach with a martini in July and August. My "do" list is nonexistant. After trying all the years, she gave up.

geposted Wed 23 May 07 @ 3:34 pm
I got a divorce in Dec, and finally sold my house the first of the month. No more to do list, except at my ex's new town house. Go figure. At my age, don't know if I want to jump back into the homeowner thing. I will be 55 on June 7. On the other hand, my DJ thing is doing well. Five days in the club and have been working almost every Sat & Sun doing my mobile thing.

geposted Wed 23 May 07 @ 7:53 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Mehh... I bought a house a couple of years ago - needs a new kitchen, new roof, some decorating, a new back door, some landscape work... Hardly started on it yet! On the VDJ front, still running XP and version 3.4 - how lazy am I? ;-)

geposted Thu 24 May 07 @ 7:04 am
I hear ya Jason, my binder seams to be getting bigger even though I am gettin things done. I am on the ass end of the kitchen project, the staining and the trim work which in my opinion sucks. The babys room is next. The 3 days off are nice but if the gas prices dont go down so I can take the Doo out I will lose my mind.

geposted Fri 25 May 07 @ 9:54 pm
REnt prices are fluctuating wildly in edmonton - almost 1500 for a 2 bedroom - the G/F is pressureing me to buy a condo or trailer or house.

investigating for pre-aproval from the banks.

geposted Sat 26 May 07 @ 1:25 am
You would be pretty surprised as it is easier to buy a house than it is to buy a car. Whatever you do just don't fall for one of those fluctuating loans. Get yourself a fixed rate 30 yr loan. Also really look into what you can afford before jumping cause the little things that go wrong can screw ya.

geposted Sat 26 May 07 @ 2:26 am
we did ours in 30 days with is pretty fast to buy a house in the US we got pre-approved and then went looking. Buying a house is something everyone should go through at least once. Be prepared to be angry, happy and pissed off all at the same time. My personal favorite is insurance. You have to pay for a whole year up front then keep paying.

geposted Sat 26 May 07 @ 3:35 pm
Your insurance isn't included in your monthly mortgage payment?? That was one of the nice things about my situation, mortgage, taxes and insurance all in one.

geposted Sat 26 May 07 @ 8:51 pm
That's the type of deal I just looked at at the bank - all-in-one style. They tryed to get me into life insurance as well - but I get that with work benifits.

geposted Sat 26 May 07 @ 9:20 pm
oh its included, however my beef was you have to pay for a whole year upfront, then continue to pay it month to month. Taxes, insurance, loan insurace etc is all included.

geposted Sun 27 May 07 @ 1:20 am
Ok you're right I forgot about that.

geposted Sun 27 May 07 @ 4:10 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)