Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: in search database: [Done]

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I would like to be able to sort my files by "date created", in order to find my newest tracks :)

geposted Wed 23 May 07 @ 10:41 pm
so you want "date added" not date created

sure, me too.

..and "last played" , "play count" , "true id3 info" , "album" , "year" , "genre"

we all do. and it's been asked for many many many times.

in one of my posts, i've posted all of the addons i would like to see in the search database.

guess what.. it got locked. the topic was actually locked.

DJ Shahar
www.djshahar.com

geposted Fri 25 May 07 @ 12:38 am
be patient, lot of effort was put into having mac version, stabilizing video etc.
I tested the mac version, it had some issues so i personally think dev team is working on ironing the mac version a fixind the bugs common for both mac and pc version.
It is normal during software development to get into the stable and usable state, and just afterwards add new feratures. And I am pretty sure dev team has not forgotten the demands on the browser improvements, it just needs time. I am sure we will be nicely surprised soon(er or later :-) ).

geposted Fri 01 Jun 07 @ 9:49 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
its being looked into , as stated before

geposted Fri 01 Jun 07 @ 12:50 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hi sky

would it not be better for all concerned if there was not so much cloak and dagger going on about these idtags issue if you or anyone else in the chain of command just came out and actually said unless i actually missed a statement to the contrary "its now been worked on for the next update and we expect a release date of........or there abouts, and not all this be patient, you'll be pleasantly surprised or whatever other excuse comes to mind, because it just pisses us mere mortals right round the bend.me i've giving up waiting and am now going through gigs of files and filling in the comment field, just my luck when i finish id bloody tags will be released, anyway just a thought...

Tayla

geposted Sat 02 Jun 07 @ 4:04 pm
as with all software development it is not wise to disscus prelease software or features underdevelopment

until it is ready.

for example microsoft has a fortress , yes a fort nox to hide their prerelease software in.

people complain changes are slow , but when they force changes to rapidly and it doesnt entirely work

they complain aslo its a fine tighrope or a mine field to naviagte.

im sure you agree its best to get it done properly when it works and has been tested fully it will be released.

geposted Sat 02 Jun 07 @ 4:13 pm
sky

fair comment and understand what your saying but even microsoft inform their customers of imminent release of forth coming software take vista as an example and of course they are already advertising future software that will hit the market place... hope you see vdj customer points as well, i as stated have now began filling in the comment field and can find my tunes with no problem at all just a major pain transfering data into that box, probably still filling them in come xmas....

Tayla

geposted Sat 02 Jun 07 @ 4:39 pm
i am a customer 2 dont forget so i wont let them slide ;)

vdj always does the best they can to keep their customers happy and best equiped

as you can see from the history its come a long way :)

geposted Sat 02 Jun 07 @ 5:12 pm
sky

absolutely no complaints there have watched vdj grow since its inception and thats why i bought it at this stage of its development, as you can see in a reply to gumby666 (next post down or was) anyway stay fresh gotta go to work ......ha ha work......

Tayla

geposted Sat 02 Jun 07 @ 8:07 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Done in VirtualDJ v5.0

Use the First seen column in Browser.

geposted Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 12:41 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)