Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Forza

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Anybody here playing Forza Motorsport 2 using the wheel?

geposted Sat 09 Jun 07 @ 9:24 pm
God damn. It seems i'm the only one who's serious about more than djing. Mods, you may close this topic, it's taking up space. :(

geposted Sun 10 Jun 07 @ 3:41 pm
GaryBrPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I would join in, but unfortunately, i haven't got a clue what you are talking about! lol

geposted Sun 10 Jun 07 @ 4:11 pm
Sorry mantahoe, I never really liked video games. Was always a sports nut. UNtill I got old and fat.
;)P

geposted Sun 10 Jun 07 @ 5:36 pm
Im into Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 with the gig PC it rocks. I wont be needin the gig pc til winter so its the home pc (Vista side) The XP side is clean.

geposted Mon 11 Jun 07 @ 4:14 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
LOL
I just play Tekken 5 DR on PSP :)

geposted Mon 11 Jun 07 @ 10:30 am
I bought it on Friday when it came out here in the UK. The wheel adds such a new dimension to the game its amazing. It's just a shame that it's 270 degree rotation when the game is supposed to be a simulation (i.e. there should e 900 degrees of rotation).

I'm really enjoying the game so far although it's splitscreen isn't quite as fun as PGR3. I need to get live back again so I can race online and use the auction house, looking through it there are some real bargains to be had!

geposted Mon 11 Jun 07 @ 4:55 pm
Man, you guys don't know what you're missing. It's off the hook. I love it. But it's taking up my djing time. Actually it's messing my head up. I played it for like 5 hrs straight yesterday & when I left the house I almost had an accident. Yeah, I haven't tried the split screen. I play by myself. Sometimes online. But it's too hard to win online. I have to get used to the wheel first. Just got it last week.
What's your gamertag?

geposted Mon 11 Jun 07 @ 4:57 pm
andyxl987

That's an L before the 987, I'm bad with choosing names as you can tell from my forum username!

geposted Mon 11 Jun 07 @ 5:00 pm
Mines, XxDjKillbillxX. I'll hit you up. Maybe we can have some rounds when you get online.

geposted Mon 11 Jun 07 @ 5:48 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)