Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: The differnce between 4.2 & 4.3 (havin issues)

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Super-PRO InfinityMember since 2007
I have some serious annoying issues with 4.3 that never appeared on 4.2.

1. vinyl control switches off approximately every 20min (sometimes less, sometimes more).
Music continues to play, but can't be vinyl controlled
So far I go by, by clicking safe mode in latency on performances section. And then unclicking when it happens again

2. Without reason one side is trying to synchronize with other side and that causes slowin down pitch or tempo and sounds goes out weirdly, squeaks sometimes.
I guess the same part of the problem is, sometimes pitch/speed is on 0%, but sound is pitched down

ALL THIS WAS NEVER HAPPENING ON 4.2 version
Oh yeah, and I mix videos, not mp3

My specs:
PC
Core duo 2x 2.13GHz
2GB RAM
Graphic: ATi Radeon x1300

Behringer BCD-2000
Serato vinyl discs

Please help me cause it disturbs me at my work and sound very unprofessional from my side.
I repeat all was the same when I was using 4.2V but none of this ever happened.
Thanx

geposted Thu 21 Jun 07 @ 10:25 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Well first VirtualDJ is not compatible with Serato vinyls only with the sound card.

geposted Fri 22 Jun 07 @ 6:31 am
I had the same problem with 4.3 as far as losing vinyl control. i work with 4.2 now. no problems

geposted Fri 22 Jun 07 @ 4:15 pm
djcel wrote :
Well first VirtualDJ is not compatible with Serato vinyls only with the sound card.

geposted Fri 22 Jun 07 @ 5:25 pm
Super-PRO InfinityMember since 2007
DJ Marcel_1 wrote :
djcel wrote :

Don't I like clever answers like this?
So u say I should use VDJ vinyls, huh?
Well tell me this, why it wasn't an issue with 4.2v then??
Why my Serato vinyls worked perfectly with 4.2v??

SO IF I BUY VDJ VINYLS AND IT STILL HAVE SAME ISSUES, DO I GET MONEY BACK GUARANTEE??

geposted Sat 23 Jun 07 @ 4:02 pm
wbricePRO InfinityMember since 2006
I am having the same problem, still don't have 4.3 installed because I can't get the timecoded vinyl to work for more than 15 minutes.

geposted Tue 17 Jul 07 @ 7:41 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)