Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: something really geeky, please help, i need your brain

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

hey guys and gals, it's BJ here from the Rum Jungle in Edmonton www.rumjungle.ca

im doing something soooooooo geeky im over my head, recently the club spent over $150,000 on a led video wall, it plays everything it's programed to do fine, however as you know stock is never good enough,

i need to find a scan converter or a program that will enable a second moniters resolution to be 64 x 128, why you may ask, beacause that's the size of the screen, it's 4m high and 8m wide each panel has 16 x 16 resolution

please feel free to email me at schoolofevil@mac.com if you have any ideas, im sure ill be posting the pics of the screen when i get it fully functional

here is the manufacturer www.hcled.com check it out

geposted Wed 04 Jul 07 @ 7:28 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

geposted Wed 04 Jul 07 @ 11:18 am

geposted Wed 04 Jul 07 @ 3:57 pm
JeremK wrote :

yea, thats the program im trying to avouid, i do have it and it sukks bobo, plus its in chinese and i cant read it even with a translation program

but thanks for lookin

geposted Thu 05 Jul 07 @ 1:54 am
scoobydo wrote :
you could also try these guys

http://www.extron.com/index.asp

ive got a bunch of extron stuff installed, but they dont have a scan converter that will scale to 64 x 128, i think, or atleast i couldnt find one

any other ideas let me know

geposted Thu 05 Jul 07 @ 1:56 am

geposted Thu 05 Jul 07 @ 4:07 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)