Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: when using the Alt/ Space to mix....

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

thanks for all your help... is Beatlock and Sync the same thing according to the window you are using... I think my skin is video 3.

Also having a situation with my cursor turning larger (from small arrow to larger arrow) when i auto mix using Alt/ Space... a little window in the upper left corner of screen shows restore/ move / close / maximize/ min , when it is in this particular mode ... it will not allow me to control the space bar to play, or the alt/ space to force fade.... its like its in a typing mode and will not control player funtion.

I don't recall it doing this all the time and its starting to be a pain in the butt... thanks , I know its probably something simple.

geposted Fri 20 Jul 07 @ 9:17 pm
Change the shortcut to somethin else and u should be fine.

geposted Fri 20 Jul 07 @ 9:23 pm
it was working fine for about two months... but lately its been doing this quite often ... it seems to be more irritating when I'm loading a song. But the Alt/ Space was doing fine and it was the default setting for this action. , do you think i might have changed another short cut or have something in the settings wrong?

thanks for your patience.

geposted Fri 20 Jul 07 @ 9:31 pm
Gentlemen , I just finished a wedding and noticed why this problem seemed to be happening... When I would press the Alt key and then release (as if preparing to mix , with Alt/ space) ... my cursor would change from small (which allows me to control the player .... to Larger (which will not accept my player controls like Space bar to start player etc.

I really would like to get this fixed. thanks.

Am i correct that Default to Auto mix or force mix is done with Alt/ Space combination?

thanks Michael

geposted Sun 22 Jul 07 @ 8:10 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)