Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Help please !!! getting a number of problems

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I have two Pioneer cdj mk3s Vastex mixer using Dell Xps 1710 lap top with 1 gig and using a external 200 gig hard drive using usb to house my videos and music. I have the Virtal Vynal 4.0 with the box . I am a radio and club dj 5 nights a week and everynight is diffrent. I am haveing a few problems with the pitch when I load a new song it is at the negtive pitch and also the gain always is adjusted. Then I am also having problems with chops and sputters. What settings shoud I be set at? for the cdj and alos what pitch setting. Other than that I love the software

geposted Tue 24 Jul 07 @ 9:54 pm

Use smart mode, and CD mode in your settings for timecode.

Adjust the performace setting (lower the slider) until your PC can perform without stutter (depends on your hardware)

Make sure your USB port is trouble free (that the Numark card is ALONE on the port, and that the port dont share IRQs with other extensive hardware).

Also, if using CDJs, are you getting 100% timecode signal??
They can play out too loud for many soundcards...

If you dont get 100% timecode signal, download the free timecode mp3 here, and open it in a wave editor (such as the free Audacity), and lower the volume by -13db.
Save and burn as new audio cd

geposted Wed 25 Jul 07 @ 3:36 am
I will try tonight .... Thanks Capone

geposted Wed 25 Jul 07 @ 11:32 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
deejaycapone wrote :
with the pitch when I load a new song it is at the negtive pitch

Disable the option "Auto Pitch Matching"
+ Set the Pitch Range to "-34% to +34%"

deejaycapone wrote :
and also the gain always is adjusted.

Disable the option "Auto Gain"

geposted Thu 26 Jul 07 @ 9:36 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)