Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DMC2, WHAT'S UP?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I purchased a DMC2 Numark controller with the Cue software (Cue LE). I cannot access the settings for an external mixer or two sound cards. Have tried just about everything including trying to upgrade the program. There dosen't seem to be an upgrade for Cue, and the trial version just says to find a dealer. If I can't use an external mixer and two sound cards, it's going back to the Guitar Center Saturday morning. 399.00 is a lot to pay for something that can't be used. Any other ideas?

geposted Thu 26 Jul 07 @ 1:18 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005

geposted Thu 26 Jul 07 @ 1:49 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You can update here to VDJ Pro ( http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase ) OR you can purchase the Full Version of CUE. In either case if you are looking for a discount for the PRO version - there isn't one available.

BTW - The CUE LE is not what you purchased - you paid $399 for the controller not the Software + Controller. CUE LE is a free FULL FEATURE version - not FULL Configuration version.

geposted Thu 26 Jul 07 @ 2:14 am
Why does Numark bundle a pro hardware like DMC-2 with a software like CUE-LE? . I think it is bad and deceptive marketing technique. What is the point? Is anybody going to use an expensive piece of pro item with a kid's version of the software that can not be used with an external sound card and mixer? I like Numark company less and less every day. Look at how they dropped ICDX price by a whopping 200 bucks. Having bought 2 ICDXs at original prices I feel like I have been cheated.

geposted Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 4:05 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Nobody has ever released there FULL version software with any Hardware components/controllers.

The ONLY and ONLY exception as been SOUNDCARD + Software and that's because the SOUNDCARD only worked with that brand of Software - Serato - at least until about a year ago. And the other vendor gave up on the SOUNDCARD + Software combo - FinalScratch. But notice the only FULL Version combo has been SOUNDCARD + SOFTWARE the current ones are -
VirtualVinyl, Serato, MixVibes DVS, TORQ and I am probably missing a few others.

But controllers pretty much get the Limited or Reduced capability package of the software.

geposted Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 4:41 am
Djdeep it is a freebie that is given to you just like the home edition was given to the MK2 users. It is functional and will work with the hardware, if there is more you need out of the software then the upgrade is what you want. Cheers

geposted Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 7:28 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
torq now only gives out full with the conective or the exponent all their other controlers come with LE which will only work with the above cards any way , force upgrade :/

geposted Fri 27 Jul 07 @ 1:52 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)