Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: update version, please - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

when can we se an update version?

/Karrobarro

geposted Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 12:05 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
hehehehe..

geposted Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 1:02 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
when its ready and not a moment sooner :)

geposted Tue 31 Jul 07 @ 2:08 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
My favorite reply LOL :))

geposted Wed 01 Aug 07 @ 6:19 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
and when will we get a release date on version 26.104 sky...

Tayla

geposted Wed 01 Aug 07 @ 6:33 pm
lol ur guess is good as mine =D

geposted Wed 01 Aug 07 @ 8:52 pm
I think dj-in-Norway is creating a countdown counter again for version 26.104 ;-)
Ewout

geposted Wed 01 Aug 07 @ 11:57 pm
@karrobarro
just to be serious again: You ask for a new version, but better would be to state what you are missing or want to improve in the current version.
Search the forum, all questions about new releases have the same answers...
Ewout

geposted Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 12:00 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Don't write "Norway" and "Counter" in the same post LOL :)

geposted Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 2:00 am
Hi!
Sems that there is not any serious people on this forum? I just want som help and I hope an ugrade version maybe solvd some ishuses according this program. Ok, I´m gonna find some other program.

Best regards
/Karrobarro

geposted Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 12:22 pm
karrobarro wrote :
Hi!
Sems that there is not any serious people on this forum? I just want som help and I hope an ugrade version maybe solvd some ishuses according this program. Ok, I´m gonna find some other program.

Best regards
/Karrobarro

perhaps if you told us what problem you have we can fix it:)

geposted Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 12:35 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
karrobarro (hope i can explain this correctly)

hi mate the thing is with updates its a bit like a sort of a game on the forums as you can see vdj is already at version 4.3 which was upgraded just a few months back and vdj gets an upgrade every so often, now if you look at the general discussion theres a thread from the team teasing us about the release of 4.4 and it has everyone buzzing because of the new updates everyone are anticipating, the thing is you can guarantee the day of the release there will be some joker asking when the update for 4.5 is expected, see what i mean...

there will always be updates vdj is on a continuous evolutionary cycle to keep it at the forefront in this technology and eons in front of its competitors...

Tayla

geposted Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 12:56 pm
Karrobarro:
This fine gentlemen are just messing around as they always do prior to a new release. Those of us that have been here a very long time understand tht there are some inside "Forum" jokes here about countdowns and expectations for the new version. No one was trying to make fun of you or belittle you. Just doing what we do here on the forum and that is have fun. Teach, research, learn, inspire and electrify...while having fun. http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/73835/General_Discussion/So_you_want_a_sneak_preview_of_next_version_of_VDJ____updated_new_images_.html

I think that is what everyone thought that you were doing...

So if you truely have a software, hardware or any other type of issue, then by all means ask. We have an extremely talented group of people here to help you...:)

MS

geposted Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 1:17 pm
Well said Maddsound!

geposted Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 5:17 pm
Thanks Disco...BTW I didn't realize that was my 1000th post. Hurah for me. :)

MS

geposted Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 8:45 pm
trying to get the olcschool skin for version 4. does anyone have it and willing to share it

geposted Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 8:18 pm
Hi!
Sorry you need to be a member! Bye virtual DJ pro and you are on the road again!

/Karrobarro

geposted Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 8:21 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes .. purchase here..if u like n support the software:) No freebie is allowed.

http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase/

You could get all the skins, plugins, and benefit by becoming pro user:)
And support n upgrades are free too..hehe

Cheers:)

geposted Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 8:28 pm
GraomiPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I must admit I have been reluctant to upgrade to pro user because I have not been keen on the browser for VDJ, although I am using the DJC edition regularly here in cyprus. However from the screenshots it looks like the new version wiill have everything I need....Hurrah.

Wondered if anyone has had a problem with headphone selector on the hercules mk II PC? when I go to split more often than not I get only the master in both ears, if I fiddle with the selector switch enough I can usally get it back to one deck in each ear. Have tried using VDJ and Traktor with the same results, am currently using the 2006 drivers although I did try the 2007 but had more probs with them.

Contacted hercules but i reckon it must be a hardware problem and I bought the unit online and the company I bought it from arnt being too helpful.

Any ideas?

Cheers

John Lime
AMD2000
512 RAM
100 Gig HD
Win XP pro

geposted Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 9:08 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi graomi..

To the disappointment yes, the change mode input do have problems (but minor) on herc mk2.. U sometimes have to do it twice to get it split..:)

Abt the drivers, use the 2007 ones.. it now work perfectly and stable with XP.. Just remember to uninstalled the 2006 driver first, not updating..n then reboot pc, then installed the 2007 ones

ftp://ftp.hercules.com/pub/webupdate/DJMk2/2007_CMK2_2.exe

Note* if 2007 again did not werks for u, do not do system restore as it will mess up ur msg files for the mk2.. Uninstalled n reinstalled again or just revert back to the 2006 ones.

Hopes that help:)

geposted Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 9:22 pm
77%