Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Very tight budget system please?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Ok, I used to DJ at uni (using denon cd players and controller) but haven't really done anything much for a year and a but. I have, however, been using VirtualDJ 4.3 since it's release and I love it.
I now am going to DJ a party in a couple of weeks and want to expand to a controller. At the moment, all I have is a Dell Vista laptop (with just a normal built-in soundcard) and Virtual DJ 4.3
What is the best cheap option for me?
I am thinking of picking up a used Mk1 from ebay or the like because I need something with the built in sound card (so I can cue up in the headphones) and I actually prefer the Mk1 to the Mk2.
Will this allow me to simply connect the laptop to the Hercules and then that to the amp?
Is version 4.3 ok to use with the Mk1 and Mk2?

geposted Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 3:34 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi blubbi23, please register ur serial at ur profile.thanks:)

geposted Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 3:37 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Don't take MK1, it is horrible, MK2 is much better. You can use it with 4.3 with no problems.
If you bought VDJ, please enter your serial here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/fusers/modifuser.html
And if not you are using cracked version since there is no 4.3 demo (latest demo is 4.2). You might have problems with crack version ;)

geposted Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 4:35 pm
Ok, I will get Mk2, does this work ok with Vista?

geposted Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 5:20 pm
Yes you will have to update the version that comes with the console, you will also find you will get a discount after buyin the MK2 to go pro and it will be the best move you can make as you will get much more out of the software.

geposted Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 5:23 pm
But I already have 4.3, do I need to get another version? I am on a tight budget and only bought this version a short while ago.

geposted Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 5:38 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
If you bought VDJ and can't enter your serial, please contact e-service.

geposted Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 7:38 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
A version 4.3 if u bought off ebay, is a crack version.. but if u bought here , pls do key in ur serial. thanks

geposted Thu 02 Aug 07 @ 10:54 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)