Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: MK2 in WDM mode: only master channel

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

ckskusaHome userMember since 2007
When using MK2 in WDM mode in VDJ 4.2, Headphones mode, Master channel 1/2, Headphones 3/4, I actually never get any sound through channel 3/4. Its as if VDJ is treating WDM device as single channel, and it is the master one.
In ASIO mode, it works fine, but not in WDM mode. I have a different problem with ASIO, but thats a separate question.

geposted Thu 16 Aug 07 @ 10:51 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
It is Hercules drivers, they act strange sometimes...
Which version do you use?

geposted Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 1:30 pm
ckskusa wrote :
When using MK2 in WDM mode in VDJ 4.2, Headphones mode, Master channel 1/2, Headphones 3/4, I actually never get any sound through channel 3/4. Its as if VDJ is treating WDM device as single channel, and it is the master one.
In ASIO mode, it works fine, but not in WDM mode. I have a different problem with ASIO, but thats a separate question.

Thats how it should act in this mode!! You need to change it to:
Input: NONE
Output: External Mixer (you need to use a mixer for this)
Sound Card : MK2 (I believe I dont have my computer with MK2 here)
I believe the next is 1/2 and 3/4
Now you will need to go into the mk2's control panel and select external mixer. Now you can run from 1/2 to one input on ur mixer and 3/4 to another output on your mixer. You will leave the crossfader locked in the middle (an option in mk2 control console as well). You will then have to unlock your video crossfader and use the preview windows to fade the video and you use your headphones on your mixer not on the mk2. I will double check this when I get home, but if I remember right this is the way it is done.

Please support VDJ and enter your serial for your mk2 in the forums and enter your VDJ serial in the forums as well.

geposted Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 6:59 am
Just another tip for external mixer mode...You'll also want to set the crossfader behavior in the options tab of VDJ to "full." Otherwise, you'll los a bit of volume with the crossfader locked on center in MK2 cp ;-)

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 3:21 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
I disabled crossfader in Mapper anyway since I use external mixer :)

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 9:36 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)