Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: So you want some free video loops for the new ClipBank? :) - Page: 3

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
jeremk

thanks, being doing my own video clip adverts for venues for years so was quite easy ( well everything is easy once you know what your doing, still learning about vdj though, but getting there) was'nt sure if anybody had noticed, all of the clips that i have made are currently in mpg2 format and are either close or just above the 100mb setting as i've gone for quality of the clip and not bothered about filling up external hard drive space it would not be a bother to re-run these clips into mpg1 if people wanted them.

is rapid share the same sort of thing as youtube (see what i mean) never used it before so you may have to direct me on that, just hope it looks better quality than youtube,

will convert a few files back down to mpg1 tomorrow so they can be uploaded onto rapidshare see what the response is like seems a shame if people wanted a better quality clip and if they found it was to much file space they could reduce it themselves, as mpg1 runs around 35/45mb where as mpg2 runs around 95/110mb

just had an idea if you know of a site, could make copies of both formats post them and people could chose which one they wanted, anyway will post back to you on this tomorrow(night in with the missus going mental coz i'm on the comp)...also a quick guide on how to make your own if you like...

Tayla

geposted Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 1:23 am
thank you for the video loops URLs :)
very happy day for me today :)

geposted Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 1:41 am
www.megaupload offers file sizes larger than 100MB. ;-)

geposted Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 1:59 am
thanks van wilder just ain't happening on megagaupload and i've put seven vids into rapid and i can't access it either bummer...so i've put seven copies into youtube...

@jeremk will make a new post on clipbank and how to if thats ok...

Tayla

geposted Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 5:56 pm
OK, I've been playing for a while now and can't seem to fiugre this out. I have clipbank selected in config/video, but when I play audio only, it doesn't play a video clip. I have 3 loaded. Also, is there a way for it to rotate which clip it displays/starts with, as well as move on to the next instead of just looping?

geposted Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 7:06 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 7:10 pm

Here is a cute trick :

Copy the ClipBank.dll file inside your plugin directory...

Rename the copies

ClipBank-1.dll
ClipBank-2.dll
ClipBank-3.dll

And you have more than one ClipBank

(you need to restart VDJ, if you have it open)

geposted Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 7:13 pm

geposted Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 7:19 pm
I downloaded a few of the clips from flock website that norway posted about in the fist message in this thread.

I can zip them and upload them to video effects should anyone want them.

I only downloaded the ones I liked (personal preference) But I've runthem through VDJ5 and they all work.

let me know eh?

geposted Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 3:45 pm
Where do i get the clipbank to download ??
Does its supports for VDJ 4.3 ?

geposted Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 4:40 pm
kundzikov wrote :
Where do i get the clipbank to download ??
Does its supports for VDJ 4.3 ?

its in the latest V5 demo

please use a legal version if you like this program , support it

i hope to see you as a pro user soon

geposted Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 4:42 pm
dj-in-norway wrote :

Go nuts;) all free

great find ... thank you

geposted Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 4:45 pm
Like i said before...im just collecting some $ in order buy..but till then i hv to get a nice deal with a club in order to me to play with my PC...

Soon i will b posting my pics !!

I must say that im the only PIONNER of VDJ in my country...hey soon there will b a EXPO in my country what about that ? Dont u guys want 4 me to be yr REPRESENTATIVES ?

geposted Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 4:54 pm
@dj marcel

you may want to take a quick look at these see what you think i will post more if anybody wants them they look better downloaded from the site and if JEREMK likes them they can't be to bad...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxBDg6Fv-T0 enjoy...

Tayla

geposted Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 9:27 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)