Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Videos not showing up [fixed]

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

mzackPRO InfinityMember since 2006
HELP......What happened to my videos??

I can hear them fine, but no video, the little preview window is black!!

Worked great in 4.3....Is there a new setting Im missing???

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 9:00 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
And if you load the files from Windows Explorer ?

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 9:36 pm
mzackPRO InfinityMember since 2006
everything works ok now....I shut everything down and re-started computer and VDJ.........Videos working ok now....

LOVE THE NEW SEARCH FEATURE AND AUTOMIX.......NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks VDJ :)

geposted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 10:19 pm
pbouzanPRO InfinityMember since 2007
First off, Hi everyone! New to VDJ although I have been trialling it for a while.

Anyway, bought 5 and cleaned my system down and reinstalled from scratch. All works well but for some reason I cannot get mpeg video to work inside of VDJ (avi, karaoke and divx are working perfectly). I can play them fine in WMP and I've set mpg and mpeg within VDJ to use mediaplayer and restarted etc. I have ffdshow loaded which seems to be OK and as I say, WMP works fine.

Anyone got any ideas? Its foxing me a bit!

geposted Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 1:04 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Are you sure you selected the WMP Video Decoder in the Codec tab? And, if they are true mpeg videos then they should work fine using the VDJ Video Decoder.

geposted Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 1:20 am
pbouzanPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi cstoll. Yep that sure be selected as I've been advised by a few other pro users but no play for me. I'm pretty sure my mpgs are kosher and they do play in WMP ok so I guess one codec fits all in that respect. 'tis a weird one...

geposted Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 2:09 am
ewitlesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I'm having same issue. The vids all play in WMP and I have WMP checked in the codec section. The same vids worked in 4.x and now all I see is a window and logo.

Even VOB won't play. The display shows a microsecond of image and goes black.

Thanks!

geposted Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 1:58 pm
i had a problem of having audio but the video's weren't playing - i had to delete the file extension .mpg in the title tag.

i have another problem tho-
i am only starting out mixing video - mainly use for audio. but when mixing video - i find the video stops after about 4 seconds the audio keeps playing and i click further down the wave patten- the video plays from that point but only for a few seconds again...

geposted Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 3:06 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)