Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: video playback not working

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

after loading v5 i now have a problem with some of my video mpg files they load in to the deck
but only play back the audio . also i have noticed that the brouser only shows the file as audio
the blue v is missing . i have tried changing the codec to windows media player but that did not work
even though it played in media player .also the karioki files come up with cdg error and dont even play

i have gone back to 4.3 and everything works no problem

my machine has a pentium d 2.80ghz cpu 1.00 gb ram and a radion x 1300 512 video card
help
any one else hade this problem

geposted Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 3:31 pm
ive just tried it v5 on a machine with a nvidia graphic card and the same vid mpeg played on that machine ok
i wounder if ati radeon x1300 have got problems

geposted Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 4:06 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
To show video files in the browser you need to enable the showing of Video files by selection the far right button next to the search field in the browser.

geposted Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 9:58 pm
this button is ticked the problem is that some of the video are showing and playing ok
and some of them are not seen as a video file even though they are mpg they still
play on 4.3 no problem i will up date the video drivers and see if that helps
ill let you know lol ade

geposted Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 10:20 am
ok guys here goes i will try to explain my findings and hope it my help
if you have hade a similar experiance my machine has 2 drives in it
c: and a e: drive for my main video files to get version 5 to look
at the files properly ie; as a video file and not just recognise it as a audio
file you need to find the drive in the search on the left hand pane then right click
you then need to recurse the drive option 1 at the top after it has finished
right click a second time and add to data base. hopefully this will
make version 5 see your secondary drives and files correctly N.B i looked at the
new guide and could not find what recurse does or how important it is
my conclustion is that this problem was not a bug keep up the fantastic work
lol ade

geposted Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 5:18 pm
npappyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
ok I tried all the ideas in the posts about video not playing when i use a karaoke file - any more suggestions - I have on board video and want to use my main monitor for the kj screen as well ... not a second monitor unless i have a larger gig..

I get nothing on the output screen - blank - I have recursed, cleaned, fixed etc, reset, added to database - no change in the output to the active screen

Please help i have a gig this Saturday that requires 2 hours of karaoke and I assumed this would still be working

Thanks
Nick

geposted Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 12:47 am
the only thing i think might work if you find your karaoke folder right click and choose the option to analise it will then give you the
option any music or techno choose any music this lets v5 decide what the file is you should then find you have a green K
on your karaoke files hopefully this works lol ade

geposted Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 2:25 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)