Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Anyone got problems with Hp keyboards?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

djzarePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Anyone got problems with Hp keyboards?

I've got a HP laptop nc6120 and the ctrl & shift keys dont work! They used to, then rarely, and now completly over.

It's a real pain in the a.. when selecting several songs or analyzing. Searched the hp forums and posted, but no help. It seems to be an often problem. Dont know is it the cable or the keyboard itself, cause all of other keys work. Even tryed to reattach the cable, but still the same. Bios update also, could it be the software (XP sp2)?

Any experiences?

geposted Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 2:29 am
No offense, but wouldn't it be easier to bye a cheap keyboard and hook it up... You should have an extra keyboard anyway because things do happen. Drinks get spilled, pulled connections, broken keys. It's good practice to have a backup of every component you use.

geposted Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 6:24 am
djzarePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes, but doesnt that defeats the purpose of a laptop (small, handy, less space).
It's like taking an extra pair of speakers to a gig. I try to take care of my equipment - no offense.

So, anyone with more experience on this topic?

geposted Sat 25 Aug 07 @ 1:35 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Try to see if u had accidentally activated any keys in ur keyboard.. example like the (fn) + (num lk)..

Sometime it just the configuration at the keyboard that make the button not to function properly:) Maybe that the problem..

Hope this helps:)

geposted Sat 25 Aug 07 @ 1:44 am
My bad, didn't read the subject carefully... Mov'n on now

geposted Sat 25 Aug 07 @ 1:55 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)