Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Late Automix Bug

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I was nearing the end of a video automix... and I didnt have another song cued up. I passed the fadeout point of the last song but the song wasn't finished yet.

I quickly dragged a song over to the playlist so it would fade it in right away. It faded it in... but I only got the audio. There was no video being shown.

I have done this many times in version 4 and I never had this problem of missing video. It would simply fade in the song I dragged onto the playlist immediately and I would get audio and video right away of the new song.

Anyone else notice or try this?

geposted Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 3:21 am
I will try Monday

geposted Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 8:42 am
Had the video been analysed by VDJ5? Try repeating the error first, if it does repeat, analyse the song that you're dropping in and try it again. I've seen similar and I believe it's one of those database from 4.3 to 5 and analysing glitches that are starting to show.

What I would do in your position is re-analyse all your video folder, then do the config/browser check clean fix, then recurse the video folder a few times, then highlight ALL the videos in your video folder (recurse, click the top title in the list, then scroll down, hold shift and click the bottom title in the list) then right click the list, select "file infos" then "genre/year/etc from tag". The folder will then recurse for a moment. After that, close VDJ, then start VDJ, then try and repeat the error, I suspect it will work fine after performing the above.

Thanks to DJ In Norway for supplying me with some of the info above

geposted Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 11:54 am
No it wasn't analyzed yet I don't think. But again in 4.3 this was never an issue. Just pointing it out. I'll try it again next week.

geposted Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 8:53 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)