Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: 5.0 ROCKS!!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

mzackPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have to say thank you for the new release, although Im not much of a club DJ, I do use VDJ for weddings, parties, karaoke and now video.

The new search feature is awesome and most important, to me anyway, is the repair and brand new Automix feature which is totally awesome, I was seriously considering switching to another program just because I use Automix so much, like during a wedding dinner, barbeque, and now for videos.

But I will NEVER give up my VDJ for any program, it wows people every time they see me mix a music video, especially with the TCV....Simply awesome!!

Applause for everyone involved with the development of this program and the new release.

DJ Zak

geposted Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 6:08 pm

Good to hear;) and thanx for the positive feedback.. ;)

geposted Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 6:57 pm
Sniff, sniff. I Love you man. Glad you are having fun, and you are enjoying all the great features.

geposted Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 7:50 pm
Yes......in deed......this version is the best I've had by far..................

geposted Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 8:25 pm
Yes, I agree !!!

Used for several years bpmstudio.
Well, the time is standing stil for bpmstudio.
For years no developpement, no new features.
No video, no good mixing possebility's, etc etc etc.
Then I discovered VDJ !!!

Wow, what a difference.

Since a few weeks I have the VDJ 5 installed.
Holey moses, that's a great step forwards,

For all the people who made this nice piece of software: THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

geposted Thu 30 Aug 07 @ 9:00 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)