Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: video out - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

biggddcHome userMember since 2007
Thank you!

great, i'll look for this adapter ...now, even with the 128shared memory of my video, i will still be able to use s-video out?
or am i looking to buy a new laptop with higher video ram.

geposted Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 4:27 am
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
128 shared is reeeeallllly pushing it. It is almost certain you'll experience problems. a newer laptop (or a rackmounted pc with a high end graphics card) will be needed in the near future if not already

geposted Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 5:00 am

okay,thank you for all the great help and patience.

geposted Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 8:04 am
GOT IT!...

1) Got the adapter for s-video to Composite, and finally got the video to come out onto the TV...yea, thank you! Was very time consuming, i kept playing with the video graphics card control center...
when i was lookin around the control panel of my video graphics card "Catalyst Control Center" the hardware specfications show "ATI Radeon® Xpress 200M Series" with 512mb RAM, but my specification on my laptop purchse order shows "ATI Radeon® Xpress 1150 Graphics with up to 128 MB of Shared Video Memory"...this is a refurbished....

DS

geposted Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 12:32 am
biggdc is now djdarryl1..i had to recreate an account with the email address i used to purchase virtual dj..couldnt update biggddc with the serial number. i'm now a registered user, thanks to all of the technical support from your help...thank you!

geposted Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 1:03 am
Hey man great to see you aboard this ship they call VDJ. You will see more than you did as a non licensed user.

geposted Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 1:31 am
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
hey man. well as long as it works, who cares what video card you have! congrats on the software purchase

geposted Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 1:58 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)