Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Small bug in vdj website.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

On the old site the "Download" button turned red when a new version was avaliable, on the new site this feature seems to be lost. Any chance of putting it back, My show PC doesn't connect to the web, and I had no idea the 5.0r2 existed, let alone was waiting for me in the download page.

Would also love to see the history page back, so we know if a new version addresses our particular issues, or if it doesn't, as I don't download them if I have no need for the particular fixes of a version. As the old saying goes, if it aint broke, don't download it! (Also known as, don't download it, if it has fixes you don't need)

geposted Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 12:03 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You should have a color like for the PMs (Private Messages)

Doesn't it work for you ?

geposted Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 12:14 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
me too have this problem, but my PM did have a red colour when received new msg

The software did not direct me automatic download unlike previously when online when i opened my VDJ program indicating that there is an update .. Only when i went to the website, i noticed ppl talking abt the v5r2.. N my download center still white -no indication new version is there.. hehe but when i check , indeed there V5r2..:)

Maybe just a minor bug or so.. hehe

geposted Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 12:23 pm

hum,that needs to be fixed.
Hard for me to test under development of the site, but will look into it now

geposted Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 2:09 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Same deal here for me Rune, I am using Firefox.

geposted Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 4:15 pm
Same problem also. Plus it has me downloading Version 5 twice when I only downloaded it once.

OO

geposted Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 4:21 pm
Yeah, me too. The only reason I knew is that I "felt" like an update was released last night and I went to the Downloads>Software Updates section. I guess it was just luck.

I also do not get e-mails about it even if my profile is set to receive e-mails about updates. Is this option in the profile "Inform me for new Release :" supposed to e-mail me?

geposted Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 6:21 pm
Well, its not just me then, thats a change from the norm. No one ever pvt messages me, so I have no idea if that is working. (Nobody loves me, everybody hates me, I think I'll go and beg for another STAR!)

(On the same note, I think the whole button should change colour, not just the text, as the text is a little small to notice)

geposted Sun 02 Sep 07 @ 7:32 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)