Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Happy Happy!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Well I am one happy VDJ user!

VDJ5 is working perfectly for me at gigs now not a problem :-) Even last night when someone I was DJ-ing with brought their own hard drive a long, plugged it in added the tracks to database, gave it a quick recurse, fix, clean and check! And it was brilliant - was cautious at first about it due to the original database problems I had with my hard drive but there is no sign of that any more!

Cheers guys!

geposted Mon 03 Sep 07 @ 12:59 pm
not to sound dumb
but i keep hearing the word recurse as in (added tracks to database, gave it a quick recurse, fix, clean and check)

what exactly is recurse??

geposted Mon 03 Sep 07 @ 3:08 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi dreadlox, u have ur answer alreasy in ur own thread abt this:)

geposted Mon 03 Sep 07 @ 4:18 pm
I finally got a chance to load v5 r2 on my main system... I first it scared me how long it took to analyze the first drive - almost 12 hours as apposed to the normal 2.5 hours. Tested everything. I love everything about this new setup. Everything worked perfectly.

I created an unanalyzed folder and was going threw analyzing the ones that didn't get done the first ( which was only a couple ). I checked fixed the second drive for video. Did a search and went as normal - reboot the software. Did the same thing again with non analyzed and about 29-30 PO videos ( OLD SCHOOL v2 ) showed up that I never had. Along with that about 15 bud light promo drops also showed.

If anyone has a clue how this happend. Maybe Numark threw it in for the time I had to wait...LOL

I just wanted to say this new version is perfect and everything about it works perfectly for what I need it for...

GREAT JOB IN THE LAB>>>>

geposted Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 5:48 pm
Oh, I forgot to mention that the video transitions now are >>> pick transition >> hit activate >> begin transition. Where as before all we had to do was pick the transition. I know this is a minimal thing but this was something I noticed, that's all. Nothing more.

The videoclip feature works perfectly. I have 3 1g shadow dancers, 3 liquor promos. The Shadow dancer take about 3-5 seconds to start but it doesn't drain the system at all. The computer doesn't even know there is a 20 minute VOB file there. AMAZING!!!

Now that's everthing is hooked up, I can start learning how to use my Vegas Video editing I just got... New project.

geposted Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 6:48 pm
ryankmPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Version 5 ROCKS !!!!!!!

geposted Tue 04 Sep 07 @ 6:51 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)